Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on February 11, 2015
Have been wearing Rockport penny loafers for decades. They have always been made of quality, thick, well dyed flexible leather, and have thick and long lasting neoprene soles. The newer versions have subtly changed, and not for the better. The lasts are now narrower and smaller, so you'll have to go up a half size probably. The footbed is now not as soft and resilient but still acceptable. The leather is now 'cheaper' than before, but still looks good and polishes well if you keep them 'groomed' with boot creme instead of paste wax. But mostly, the soles no longer are long lasting, starting out thinner, and wearing the tread pattern flat far quicker than the older versions. They are downrated to at best a four star for those reasons.
on April 29, 2015
I had to ship the defective product .
The front part of the shoe and sat down .
However , because I got shipped from South Korea
This method is too difficult to return .
I am so disappointed .
Help me.!!
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 28, 2011
The Rockport Loafers are worth every penny and then some.Thetransaction from start to finish was perfect. I recommend these shoes and company to everyone who wants and loves quality.
on August 28, 2011
This shoe is a classic. I've been wearing Rockports in variations of this style for many years and have never been disappointed. Great fit and very comfortable. They are getting harder to find, so when I find a pair I like, I generally jump on them.
on August 5, 2013
I've owned four pairs of Rockports in the past all size 7.5 W, so I ordered these beautifully styled shoes with confidence. Hummmm, imagine my surprise when this style fits almost a whole size smaller and tighter than all the other styles.
on December 21, 2013
I love Rockport shoes.
I have worn Rockport shoes for dress and work for at least 25 years. They are GREAT shoes.
This shoe was a BIG disappointment... definitely NOT up to their standards.
It fit poorly, looked sloppy, and was not comfortable.
I definitely do not recommend this shoe.

Less you think I am sour grapes on Rockport, you couldn't be more wrong. I still love them.
They are still my primary shoe... I have purchased 2 more pare of shoes from them since these... I just bought a different style... EXCELLANT.
on January 15, 2016
I had to return these shoes because of a fit issue. The top panel was a little thin and too tight against my toes thereby feeling tight and showing the outline of one or two of my toes. The quality seemed okay overall and for that reason I am giving them 3 stars. I just wish the interior dimension from the foot-bed to the bottom of the top panel were just a little higher and the leather just a little thicker. These might just work fine for someone else.
on December 6, 2014
I bought these two weeks ago because I had an old pair of the same style that I liked and knew that the fit would be good and I would like the looks.

This loafer has a relaxed fit. It is very comfortable for relaxing and decent for limited walking. The sole and lining are soft and springy. The shoe looks good. The low cut and long opening make the shoe easy to step into, like a slipper. The arch is fairly low.

The traction on icy walks is poor. The things that make these shoes so comfortable limit their use for extended walks. If you were on your feet a lot, you would need something else with firmer support and with a higher and tighter fit around the ankle. Try a Rockport walking shoe for that.
on February 16, 2016
Not really good fitting and as for looks it is not in the same class as my old Johnston Murphy or my new Cole Haan. The rubber soles and heels provides comfort but consequently wore down too quickly, I would not buy this again.
on March 24, 2016
I made the first mistake of buying shoes online...try them on immediately and walk in them a bit. Had I done that instead of letting them sit for over a month, I might have returned them and received a refund. The shoes were way too big...uncomfortably big. They feel like, I'm sorry, but truthfully, they feel like clodhoppers. If you're buying them as a long lasting shoe and you don't care how they look, they're very well made, sturdy, and, actually, quite comfortable. I'll get some inserts and make due, but I'm afraid this is the last pair of shoes I'll buy online. Sizes vary so much with manufactures that it's a crap shoot to get the right fit. I should note that Amazon has a very generous return policy and being a Prime member makes it that much more generous. Live and learn.