4.0 out of 5 stars Runs Large
The shoe is very handsome and well made, but I had to exchange it for half a size smaller. Hopefully that pair will fit.
Published 3 months ago by M. C. Henry

2.0 out of 5 stars I want to like them.... but
Published 14 days ago by J Goodner

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs Large, May 6, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars I want to like them.... but, August 14, 2014
I like how they look, but I can't get them to wear in. I've owned probably 10 pairs of sperry's before and thought I'd give these a try for a change. Wish I hadn't no matter what I do these rub blisters. I think its just how they fit my foot. They appear to be the correct size but the heel area doesn't fit like it should. Maybe try a size smaller than you usually wear, and don't get the wide if you usually do.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too big, July 22, 2014
Just received the shoes, love the look and feel. My only complaint is they don't seem to be true to size and are too long. I wear a 13 wide, and when comparing to my other brands of 13 wide boat shoes, these are longer in length. To me, they look and feel as if they are a size 13.5 to 14. Unfortunately, I will be returning these as they are not a perfect fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 16, 2014