4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, high quality pair of shoes, August 5, 2009
This is a very nice high quality pair of shoes. The shoes are very versatile. The shoes are nice and light enough for you to wear to work. They are also rugged enough for you to go hiking in them. Though Rockport claims that these shoes are waterproof, I beg to differ. The water definitely will sip through the tongues leaving your feet soaked. Had these shoes be truly waterproof, they would earn my 5 star rating. Nevertheless, I would not think twice about recommending these shoes. Overall, one of the nicest shoes that I've ever come across from Rockport.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Quality, October 2, 2009
These are rugged but fashionable at the same time. Shoes are comfortable and stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I've ever owned, July 7, 2010
These shoes are rugged enough to wear hiking on Saturday, but nice enough to wear to church on Sunday. I have worn them nearly every day for six months and they still look as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gerat shoe, January 6, 2010
I have been a big fan of Rockports for a long time and this is one of the best buys I have ever made. I do a lot of walking on my job and these shoes are VERY comfortable. There are a bit heavier than the sneakers I am used to but the comfort is comparable or better than some of the big name running shoes. AND they look great! I do admit I have wide feet so they fit a little tight but they will stretch with wear. Love these!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, but not sporting, December 22, 2009
These shoes are heavier that I had expected. There are great to wear for most work situations and as casual wear. Being much heavier than tennis shoes limits them from anything sporty. However, they should last much longer than any tennis shoe due to the rugged construction, so if you want a long lasting comfortable shoe, then this fills the need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Rocks!, December 3, 2009
Great build quality, very comfortable and good shock protection. I use them as my winter shoes here in NYC and they do a great job.

Rate and Discover Movies