Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 11, 2014
the shoe is perfect for walking, recommand for all people walking in city. but the size D is a little bit narrow for our Chinese, suggest 2E.
on September 11, 2013
These were nice looking shoes, but they seemed to run a little short and not as wide as expected. Had to return them.
on August 29, 2013
Good for light walking and every day use the finish and fit is good. I bought them to wear for casual and they have done me proud. They are surprising light in weight and they look great too!
on May 27, 2014
Great looking shoe.. Even my kids were surprise being that I hate to shop. My daughter said I look cool and my son said I look younger!!
on May 3, 2014
Nice and I love it! It is looks normal but fit my feet very well, it is very soft and comfortable!Nice and I love it!
on February 12, 2014
I usally fit pretty comfortable in a size 11, but I could use 11 1/2 in this shoe. So if you likle the look just move up a half a size.
on October 30, 2013
Fits right and is comfortable. It can be used casually or business casual. I will buy more rockport shoes in the future.
on August 12, 2013
my girlfriend says" it looks so cool".I to work with it every day last week.very comfortable.i like it very much
on January 22, 2014
I was a little disapointed the shoes didn't fit especially after buying my Timberland Earthkeeper's. I know that styles have a lot to do with comfort.
on April 14, 2014
Rockports are my "go-to" shoe brand. My work and causal shoes are all Rockports They aren't ridiculously expensive and are stylish. And, the are very comfortable. Until this one. I don't kn ow if it is the shape of the shoe,or the they way the "unique" sole makes me walk, but they are much smaller in the toe area. I tried them for about half a dozen times to see if they would break in, and they never did. A shame, because the look great.

See 1 answered question