5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stylin'
I do not care for actual dress shoes, but these deliver that appearance while maintaining an athleticism with the sole and sophistication with its looks. I can easily wear these with slacks at work or jeans for a night out on the town. They fit true to size and are super comfortable.
Published 20 months ago by Biscuits&Gravy

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked the look, but not the fit.
I liked the way that these shoes looked, but not only were they too narrow, they had a really bad fit that made walking in them hurt more than any shoe I've tried on in my size. I was disappointed that the fit was not better.
Published 13 months ago by Frank M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stylin', May 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool shoes, June 23, 2013
Doug S "Doug S" (LA CA United States) - See all my reviews
These shoes so cool looking yet are so comfortable you can walk around all day. Glad I got them - lots of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking and comfortable, June 11, 2013
Bought these for my son's graduation. They're a classic wingtip with an addition of canvas to update them to today's fashion. The aggressive style and heel really stand out. They are one of the most comfortable dress shoes I've worn.

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked the look, but not the fit., December 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoehorn Narrow, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Rockport Men's Union Street Wing Oxford (Shoes)
These shoes are a very stylish and modern take on a wingtip oxford. Dressy enough to wear with trousers or a suit, but casual enough to rock with jeans or even shorts.

The shoe itself it true to size, but the fit is very, very narrow. We're talking shoehorn narrow. I was completely unable to get my foot into the shoe without the aid of a shoehorn. Even removing the laces did not help.

Once on my feet, the shoes fit really snug - almost too snug to a point of being too tight. My feet are a true Medium width, so I was a bit puzzled by the fit. Perhaps my pair were Narrow mismarked as Medium.

I was seriously contemplating returning these for a larger size, but realized I would then end up with a shoe that is too big for my feet and possibly still just as narrow. Then I considered getting a refund.

However, after wearing the shoes around the house for about an hour, they slowly became a bit more comfortable. They're definitely shoes that, for some, will require a considerable breaking-in period.

I love the shoes. I think I'm going to keep them, but I think it's going to take a while before they get to the point where I can wear them all day and not feel like my foot is in a vice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool and comfortable..., September 13, 2013
This review is from: Rockport Men's Union Street Wing Oxford (Shoes)
This style looks very nice and goes well with jeans or dockers. I've received a lot of complements for the shoes and let me tell you they fit well and are very cosy. This are my first pair of Rockports and I'm very well pleased. An old style shoe in a very modern construction. If you are on the verge for this pair you'll not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Aesthetically pleasing, and Inexpensive, September 10, 2013
This shoe is extremely comfortable, and I have received a number of compliments on it. My wife says she likes the look of these shoes more than my Florsheim Imperial wingtips, which cost around four times as much as these shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, August 25, 2013
Love how light these Rockports are. You can wear these all day and not feel like you can't wait to take them off

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, April 8, 2014
they are very confortable, and very different. rockport is a brand I always trust, they are informal shoes to go to 95% of the places I go

4.0 out of 5 stars It's so nice, February 11, 2014
I think Rockport shoes are very comfortable. but, this shoes' runs are too small. i usually put on 7.5m. but it's little bit small.

Rockport Men's Union Street Wing Oxford