5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort that only Rockport can offer
Although not the best looking of my penny loafers, it's not bad looking either; but the comfort is phenomenal that is expected of Rockport. Well made and I believe you could walk for miles in these and never tire. When it comes to comfort, Rockport is #1.
Published on May 10, 2012 by Peter D. Page

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Fit !!!
The shoe size fit much larger than expected . Larger than other shoes of this size.
The quality of the construction and sole were not what I expected.
Published 7 months ago by ADM

4.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, September 3, 2012
I got for a great price. I'm on my feet quite a bit at work so the cushioning is appreciated. Stylish look fit was spot on. Seems to be a different type of leather doesn't have a gloss to them. Great light day work shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort that only Rockport can offer, May 10, 2012
Peter D. Page (Wickenburg, AZ USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large compared to other Rockports, August 7, 2012
89 Gator "Mark" (Plymouth, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of Rockports -- I have never found any dress shoes to be as comfortable. I own 4 pair of their dress shoes and now two pair of their loafers. This loafer is a nice shoe, but definitely runs large. I started with my normal size 8 (which is what I wear in all of my Rockports) exchanged them for a half size smaller, and even those are slightly too big, especially in the heel. I'd suggest starting off a half-size smaller than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shoes and a bonus.. no break-in time and no blisters., September 12, 2012
I've bought many things over the internet but had never considered shoes. But, I really hate clothes and shoe shopping and the last time I went shopping for shoes, the large shoe store I went into didn't have anything that felt comfortable or looked like something I'd want to wear to work and I dreaded going back for the "try this one.. how about this one.. we have another one in the back.. how's that feel.. we'll have more coming in next week, if you want to come back.." experience.

So, after realizing that the shoes I was wearing were on their last insoles I decided to give these shoes a chance. Literally it only took me about 10 minutes to find these and make a decision which is something I'd never get away with in a shoe store. From past experience it generally takes me a week or two to break shoes in and it usually comes with a few blisters. I put these on the day I got them and haven't had a single problem with comfort, blisters, binding, pinching, etc.

I've only had these for a couple of weeks so I don't know how they'll wear over time but so far I'm happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Good-Looking Loafer, January 22, 2013
Virginia Ashrafi (Basking Ridge, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I received my order within a few days and was pleasantly surprised that the shoe is very handsome and the fit is perfect. Very little breaking in time. It is a semi-casual shoe and well constructed. The price is very reasonable. I trust Rockport and would definitely purchase in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, ordered second pair, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Rockport Men's Washington Square Penny Loafer (Apparel)
Bought these in Chili a few weeks ago after looking for a pair of casual/semi-dress penny loafers for quite some time to replace my worn-out favorite pair of shoes that I think I originally got at Cabelas but they unfortunately no longer carry. These Rockports are a lighter leather construction yhan those, but comfortable and good looking so I'm very happy with them.

Big thanks to Gator and Brian for the heads up on sizing, they saved me from reshipping! I normally wear an 8M. Ordered 7.5M and they fit well when wearing with white 1/4 height socks and jeans. When worn with thinner dress socks they are still a bit loose, particularly in the heel. I just ordered another pair in black now that the cost has gone down and considered going to a 7 as I'll only wear those with dress socks, but I'm concerned about the length so I ordered that pair in 7.5 too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoe, August 20, 2012
These are what you'd expect from Rockport - very comfortable and true to size. The extra wides are spacious. The leather feels nice after only a week. The design runs a bit more modern/European than classic. These will make a nice everyday casual loafer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, July 26, 2012
These loafers definitely are consistent with the comfort that Rockport shoes are known for. I bought another pair of Sperrys when I bought these, and I find myself choosing the Rockport shoes to wear every day. They are a little larger than I expected for the size, but otherwise I have no complaints.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Fit !!!, December 9, 2013
The quality of the construction and sole were not what I expected.

2.0 out of 5 stars Neither the color nor the finish I had expected, August 3, 2013
Dr. Jerry (Chongqing, China) - See all my reviews
The product photo makes this appear to be a rather casual loafer, but once I got the shoe I found that the leather was shiny and somewhat stiff, and the toe was much more square than the photo reveals. I sent them back.

Rockport Men's Washington Square Penny Loafer