Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 10, 2012
Although not the best looking of my penny loafers, it's not bad looking either; but the comfort is phenomenal that is expected of Rockport. Well made and I believe you could walk for miles in these and never tire. When it comes to comfort, Rockport is #1.
on September 3, 2012
I got for a great price. I'm on my feet quite a bit at work so the cushioning is appreciated. Stylish look fit was spot on. Seems to be a different type of leather doesn't have a gloss to them. Great light day work shoe.
on August 7, 2012
I'm a big fan of Rockports -- I have never found any dress shoes to be as comfortable. I own 4 pair of their dress shoes and now two pair of their loafers. This loafer is a nice shoe, but definitely runs large. I started with my normal size 8 (which is what I wear in all of my Rockports) exchanged them for a half size smaller, and even those are slightly too big, especially in the heel. I'd suggest starting off a half-size smaller than normal.
on September 12, 2012
I've bought many things over the internet but had never considered shoes. But, I really hate clothes and shoe shopping and the last time I went shopping for shoes, the large shoe store I went into didn't have anything that felt comfortable or looked like something I'd want to wear to work and I dreaded going back for the "try this one.. how about this one.. we have another one in the back.. how's that feel.. we'll have more coming in next week, if you want to come back.." experience.

So, after realizing that the shoes I was wearing were on their last insoles I decided to give these shoes a chance. Literally it only took me about 10 minutes to find these and make a decision which is something I'd never get away with in a shoe store. From past experience it generally takes me a week or two to break shoes in and it usually comes with a few blisters. I put these on the day I got them and haven't had a single problem with comfort, blisters, binding, pinching, etc.

I've only had these for a couple of weeks so I don't know how they'll wear over time but so far I'm happy with them.
on January 22, 2013
I received my order within a few days and was pleasantly surprised that the shoe is very handsome and the fit is perfect. Very little breaking in time. It is a semi-casual shoe and well constructed. The price is very reasonable. I trust Rockport and would definitely purchase in the future.
on October 6, 2012
Bought these in Chili a few weeks ago after looking for a pair of casual/semi-dress penny loafers for quite some time to replace my worn-out favorite pair of shoes that I think I originally got at Cabelas but they unfortunately no longer carry. These Rockports are a lighter leather construction yhan those, but comfortable and good looking so I'm very happy with them.

Big thanks to Gator and Brian for the heads up on sizing, they saved me from reshipping! I normally wear an 8M. Ordered 7.5M and they fit well when wearing with white 1/4 height socks and jeans. When worn with thinner dress socks they are still a bit loose, particularly in the heel. I just ordered another pair in black now that the cost has gone down and considered going to a 7 as I'll only wear those with dress socks, but I'm concerned about the length so I ordered that pair in 7.5 too.
on August 20, 2012
These are what you'd expect from Rockport - very comfortable and true to size. The extra wides are spacious. The leather feels nice after only a week. The design runs a bit more modern/European than classic. These will make a nice everyday casual loafer.
on July 26, 2012
These loafers definitely are consistent with the comfort that Rockport shoes are known for. I bought another pair of Sperrys when I bought these, and I find myself choosing the Rockport shoes to wear every day. They are a little larger than I expected for the size, but otherwise I have no complaints.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2013
The product photo makes this appear to be a rather casual loafer, but once I got the shoe I found that the leather was shiny and somewhat stiff, and the toe was much more square than the photo reveals. I sent them back.
on December 9, 2013
The shoe size fit much larger than expected . Larger than other shoes of this size.
The quality of the construction and sole were not what I expected.