Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 15, 2013
You generally can't go wrong with Rockport. They are stylish and comfortable, and I know they will last. My only issue is that they were too big when I first received them in the mail. I returned them for a half size smaller, and they are still too big (the heel slips too much). If I get them any smaller, my toes won't fit well.

Maybe this is a normal problem with loafers?
on June 16, 2013
A Really Nice Shoe ... I Wasn't Able To Find My BMX Shoe , Which Had Supplied Great Wear ... So I Tried Another Type , Because Rockport Always Seems To Get Rid Of My Styles ... Good Soft Fit , But Time Will Tell Whether The Sole Lasts As Long As The BMX Did ...
on June 5, 2013
I've purchased 9.5 shoes most of my adult life with no complaint ever, any brand, throughout the world so far. Well this
item runs a little large in my feet, but bearable. Beside that, it's of great quality and...of course, comfortable.
on January 22, 2014
Slightly loose fitting, but not a problem. These are perhaps the most handsome loafers I've ever bought. I've bought Rockport shoes most of my adult life, and have never been disappointed with either their fit or finish!
on February 6, 2014
It's what I wanted. Slightly different from my prior model, a bit better on structure and comfort and a shade less stylish than the prior model (a more rounded toebox). Overall I'm pleased to be wearing it.
on May 3, 2013
I bought these to replace a pair of brushed leather ones my son hated - after 1 month those were faded to greenish gray, but he loved the comfort. I was thrilled to find normal leather ones the same style.
on May 5, 2014
My first pair lasted 7 years, I ordered the same size but it seems to be about 1/2 size too big. I was traveling when I bought it so could not return, just dealing with a little looseness.
on January 9, 2014
Well built and comfortable. One of the few trusted companies that still provides a range of sizes and widths. Excellent choice for casual and dress attire.
on May 8, 2014
I have wide feet and can never find properly fitting dress shoes that look good and will be comfortable. These shoes are perfect and look / feel great!
on September 27, 2013
Rockport generally does an excellent job for me and these loafers are definitely in that category. They fit well and are comfortable in all respects.