Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on January 22, 2014
Slightly loose fitting, but not a problem. These are perhaps the most handsome loafers I've ever bought. I've bought Rockport shoes most of my adult life, and have never been disappointed with either their fit or finish!
on May 3, 2013
I bought these to replace a pair of brushed leather ones my son hated - after 1 month those were faded to greenish gray, but he loved the comfort. I was thrilled to find normal leather ones the same style.
on June 5, 2013
I've purchased 9.5 shoes most of my adult life with no complaint ever, any brand, throughout the world so far. Well this
item runs a little large in my feet, but bearable. Beside that, it's of great quality and...of course, comfortable.
on August 15, 2013
You generally can't go wrong with Rockport. They are stylish and comfortable, and I know they will last. My only issue is that they were too big when I first received them in the mail. I returned them for a half size smaller, and they are still too big (the heel slips too much). If I get them any smaller, my toes won't fit well.

Maybe this is a normal problem with loafers?
on June 16, 2013
A Really Nice Shoe ... I Wasn't Able To Find My BMX Shoe , Which Had Supplied Great Wear ... So I Tried Another Type , Because Rockport Always Seems To Get Rid Of My Styles ... Good Soft Fit , But Time Will Tell Whether The Sole Lasts As Long As The BMX Did ...
on February 6, 2014
It's what I wanted. Slightly different from my prior model, a bit better on structure and comfort and a shade less stylish than the prior model (a more rounded toebox). Overall I'm pleased to be wearing it.
on October 5, 2012
I found these look and feel more like plastic than leather. The consistency of the leather is like nothing I've ever seen in a shoe. Even after a couple of weeks of wear, it hasn't molded to my foot. Its just like it came fresh out of the injection molding machine. The soles are a cheap looking shiny plastic. After 30 years of buying Rockport, I'm done. Its too bad that I tossed the packaging before realizing how cheap looking (and feeling) these awful shoes really are. More like something on clearance at Wal-mart...
on January 9, 2014
Well built and comfortable. One of the few trusted companies that still provides a range of sizes and widths. Excellent choice for casual and dress attire.
on May 8, 2014
I have wide feet and can never find properly fitting dress shoes that look good and will be comfortable. These shoes are perfect and look / feel great!
on September 27, 2013
Rockport generally does an excellent job for me and these loafers are definitely in that category. They fit well and are comfortable in all respects.