5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfy Shoes
First; I love Rockport shoes in general. Second; these particular walking shoes are great!

Published on May 20, 2010 by Bob Tee

1.0 out of 5 stars sorry excuse for walking shoes...
Apparently the other people who've reviewed this only walk about 15 or 20 feet at at a time. This pair of shoes was the hardest, most uncomfortable pair of shoes that I've ever tried wearing in my life. I've never even had a pair a dress shoes this uncomfortable. Walking shoes? Yeah, right. Only if you want blisters and callouses. This would be a zero stars rating if you...
Published on November 25, 2011 by david in georgia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfy Shoes, May 20, 2010

I bought them a half size larger and a little wider so I could slip in a full length Dr Scholl's gel insert right over the full length Rockport insert. I also immediately weatherproofed them using a spray product. Not only are they comfortable (I wore them for only an hour the first time, two hours the second time, and so forth) but they look great, support my flat feet, and help control my stability/motion. At the security checkpoints at airports, they are easy to take off and put back on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport always means quality, March 26, 2011
I have been purchasing Rockport walkers for a number of years. They have always been of great quality and perfect fit. I purchased this style of shoe because at 71 years of age it is difficult for me to reach down and tie a regular shoe. These Velcro tabs are easy to close and give the shoe a fit just as good as regular shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Comfortable Shoes, June 26, 2010
Wonderful walking shoes that are very comfortable and lightweight. They are also very stylish and have very good cushioning . I very comfortably give them a 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport is a Solid Brand, April 16, 2011
Great looking pair of shoes. They fit perfect. I was surprised by how light they feel. No break in period.
Quality construction and materials used in making these shoes.They will last a long time I'm sure.
Would recommend these for anyone. Five Stars for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, February 15, 2011
The quality is outstanding, the fit was perfect. It is a Rockport, you would expect nothing else. I cannot describe the comfort of these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, November 10, 2011
Rockport has always been the brand of choice for my husband. This model did not disappoint. He needed to get a wider shoe size and this shoe looked to offer the most comfort. It does. The only drawbacks are the velcro closures, they do not stay hooked tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, July 29, 2011
A. Wunderlich "Game Lover" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
A quality product at a reasonable price. This is what a shopper looks for. Being a person who is no longer able to tie one's shoes this is a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, July 24, 2011
The shoe was very comfortable from the time I first put it on. Very nice shoe.
Wish it had been made in the USA, would have been willing to pay more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, November 19, 2010
This was my first purchase of this brand. Now I am a fan. Ideal walking shoe. Good fit, great comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars walkingincomfort, October 22, 2010
Own these shoes in a tie and wanted the easier velcro. They felt great from the beginning and do not need broken in. The best shoes I have ever owned. Highly recommend these shoes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›