- Age Range: 8 and up
- Grade Level: 3 and up
- Series: Earth Science
- Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: Av2 by Weigl (July 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1605969621
- ISBN-13: 978-1605969626
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 7.2 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,931,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Rocks (Earth Science) Paperback – July 15, 2010
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
There is an index, and the glossary includes words like basalt, crust, dense, lava, rock cycle.
Talks about acid rain and how people need to work harder at using less energy at work and home.
The book features Devil's Tower in eastern Wyoming on the cover, but Devil's Tower is not inside. Still, if you have a little rock-obsessed child, this book gets into rock types, formation of mountains, erosion, the Mohs hardness scale.