Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: L.A. Noire [Download]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Platform: PC Download|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$19.99

on March 29, 2016
It would not load onto my computer its a waste of money
on March 19, 2016
Just garbage should be taken down from amazon nothing but errors
on February 26, 2016
The game is plagues by Social Club, despite being singleplayer you are required to create a SC account and maintain frequent connections to the SC servers for authentication. This is poorly disguised DRM. I will never buy another Rockstar game, all this has convinced me is that piracy is popular for a reason.
on June 5, 2015
I felt horrible asking Amazon to refund this. This game just did not work and I kept trying. Amazon should just remove it.
on April 5, 2015
Did not run properly. Crashed when starting a new game. Got a full refund, though, which is nice.
on March 18, 2015
so frucking boring
on December 31, 2014
DOES NOT WORK
on December 29, 2014
Launcher fails to open the game and the tech support is s***. Save your money
on December 23, 2014
It just doesn't work in Windows 8.1. I have installed patch, and I just get a loading screen. I bought this game 2 years ago, when I was running Windows 7. I never played it, until I rediscovered the fact that I owned it. I re-downloaded it, only to be met with frustration.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2014
doesnt work...never worked dont know why says some section is missing