Bully: Scholarship Edition [Download]
|You Save:||$11.25 (75%)|
- Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place at the fictional New England boarding school, Bullworth Academy and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks on the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl and ultimately navigate the social hierarchy in the worst school around.
- Story – Scholarship Edition brings together all of the clichés surrounding school, the cliques, the teachers, the pranks and creates an environment which is hilarious to play and interesting to explore.
- Variety – With 82 missions, 45 lessons, loads of mini games and collectibles, Bully provides over 30 hours of entertainment.
- Pranks – Spread the mischief. Use your slingshot to annoy the school mascot, give the preppies wedgies, leave a stink bomb in the cheerleader’s locker, trip the prefects on well placed marbles, drop firecrackers in the toilets and own the school.
- Characters – Over 100 voiced characters to socially interact with among several social groups; jocks, nerds, preppies, greasers, teachers, townies, carnies and of course girls.
- Choice – You’re in charge. Decide whether you have a positive or negative effect when interacting or accepting missions; you can say hello to fellow classmates or deliver mean wedgies. Even decide which girls you want to kiss or what classes to skip.
- Music – Original score creates a dynamic atmosphere that compliments the schoolyard experience seamlessly.
You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
Rockstar Games 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 (c) 2005-2008 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, the Rockstar Games, Bully, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Take-Two Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or foreign countries. The ratings icon(s) and all other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. Portions of this software are included under license (c)2007 Emergent Game Technologies, Inc.
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
Platform: PC Download - Steam DRM
Top Customer Reviews
Get yourself an Xbox 360 controller and you'll find this a much more enjoyable experience.
So I originally purchased it for just download and not an online code. The patches were impossible to install (trust me I spent a lot of time trying to do so). Amazon was very easy to work with to switch over to the online game code version instead.
When purchasing this game I had never used Steam to play PC games. I was a bit concern that the DRM might hinder use of the game; however, I found the opposite as it made it much easier to play. Steam as many might know, already has patches installed, so this made setup much easier.
Edit: With the 25 minute run time I've had to start the game over three times(as it crashes). Can't skip cutscenes even if you've seen them four times.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a great game that is still fun to play. While still being a confusing process to get it into Steam, It was pretty painless.Published 16 days ago by Samuel
This game is awesome and fun. Most the tasks given are pretty simple, but the story line is fun.Published 24 days ago by Louis
Played this when it first came out on the PS2 years ago. Recently purchased for $5 on PC the replay value of this game has always been great would recommend.Published 29 days ago by Mark Ortega
Crashes in no more than 30 minutes of gameplay, which sucks cuz I never played the PS2 version. So it looks like I'll be dusting off old reliable so I can finally play this game.Published 1 month ago by Scott