Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

Format: DVDChange

on July 18, 2014
Ah for the days of smart comedy. In an effort to fight some of the, ahem, less than intelligent efforts from Disney, I introduced my 6 year old granddaughter to Rocky and Bullwinkle. The other day we were driving back from the store when we passed a police officer kneeling beside his cruiser looking at a flat tire. "Look, Grandma, a real life Dudley Do-Right!"

on February 24, 2014
I grew up on Rocky and Bullwinkle, Dudley Do-Right, Mr. Peabody and Sherman. Loved it as a kid, still love it as an adult. I ordered this for my 18 month old while I was deployed to Afghanistan to keep him busy so the wife can have some quiet time. Turns out I succeeded a little too well, as this is now his favorite cartoon and he demands it to be played very often. Moose and Squirrel!
on June 15, 2014
I grew up with Rocky & Bullwinkle. The humor appeals to adults. Love the Fractured Fairy Tale segment, Peabody and Sherman. In this cartoon we know who the bad guys are and that the good guys will always come out on top. Refreshing. With Amazon Prime, I like to come home from work and watch an episode which takes me back to my childhood, except as a child, we didn't have color TV.
on August 26, 2013
The first in a long season series of the two heroes of American comedy. As with all of these DVDs, there is Mr Peabody and his pet boy, Sherman, and the story of how a dog can adopt a boy (the Judge said, "If a boy can have a dog as a pet, then a dog can have a little boy as a pet."). Other classic shorts included, also starring Boris and Natasha and their dirty deeds.
on March 4, 2014
If you enjoyed Rocky & Bullwinkle as a child I suggest revisiting as an adult! With a developed mindset the jokes and references to things then current are amusing. The season is packed with treats like fractured fairy tales and Mr. Peobody & Sherman! It is indeed a nice break from the tumultuous goings on in the world today. Take a step back to a simple time and enjoy.
on October 9, 2014
My 7 year old daughter has recently discovered a love for "Moose & Squirrel" and will eagerly watch episodes. These are very easy to access, and we haven't had any issues with them at all - no download, fuzziness, etc.

I'd highly recommend this series to anyone who loves Rocky & Bullwinkle - or to anyone wanting to introduce it to the next generation!
on July 14, 2015
Hubby and I have only watched a couple shows, it's great to see how the characters changed as time past. Especially Natasha and Boris so funny.
Glad someone saved and restored these gems from the past. If you
Enjoyed the cartoons as kids, it will be like watching old friends. Also you will catch the adult humor that your folks laughed at now.
on November 20, 2014
During the course of viewing the episodes, Netflix "yanked the rug out from under me" (per their usual fashion of dropping shows without any notice). If Amazon does it (removal from Prime), at least you know what happened. Not all of these cartoons are good, but the vast majority are still priceless - despite the passage of time and political attitudes.
on February 28, 2014
This show was just how I remember it. It brought back memories of more carefree days when you didn't need to worry about being politically correct and have people get offended. This was a time when you could appreciate humor not meant to offend anyone. There should be more shows like this so people could laugh and not worry if they are politically correct.
on April 3, 2015
It's the perfect thing for me to watch before turning out the light to go to sleep at the end of the day. I can end the day on a positive note with this. The cartoon is much more adult-oriented than I remembered. I watched it as a child, and its more entertaining to me now. It was extremely well done from top to bottom. Thanks for making it available.