4.0 out of 5 stars Great for RV black tank buildup!
Published on November 11, 2011 by ThreeDogsMama

The guy from our local Ace Hardware recommended this product to me and I tried several bottles of it. It did not work at all. I later saw on the manufacturer website that this product can take several weeks to show results, so "Emergency Care" is a definite misnomer for this item.

We have found after several months that the only product that...
Published 15 months ago by Hausfräulein

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for us; Try the K-570 Drain Field Product Instead, September 20, 2013
Hausfräulein (California, USA) - See all my reviews

We have found after several months that the only product that consistently works for us is the Roebic K-570 Leach and Drain Field Opener. It is a concentrated product that treats 1500 gallons instead of 500. It is about $23 here on Amazon (our local Ace doesn't carry it) and it usually takes 2 treatments for it to clear up our system.

Save yourself some time and get the Drain and Leach Field Concentrate instead of this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Emergency care is not quick, March 20, 2007
I treated my sluggish septic system, and treated it again after 2 days, but it was still running slow. I contacted the Roebic Lab, and was told it could take several weeks(!) for the product to produce results. That's not very quick for a product labeled 'EMERGENCY CARE'. After a month, I'm still waiting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for RV black tank buildup!, November 11, 2011
I had the infamous mountainous clog in my RV tank and this took care of it in just a few days. I used three capfuls and let it sit with WARM WATER, and then flushed the tank from both ends. Repeated the process three days later, and in short order the tank was clean as a whistle. From then on I added just one capful after each dump and so far so good. It says on the bottle that lower temperatures will reduce the effectiveness of this product, so you might want to use something else if you are in a cold winter climate. The 32 ounce bottle is good for 500 gallons and actually lasted me over a year. Very pleased. I recently tried a different product because I didn't find this one right away, but I will be going back to Roebic, because other products all seem to have that porta potty deodorizer stench. This one is completely odorless. Note: This has not helped the erroneous sensor failure. But then, neither has anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, March 29, 2013
Was starting to see a slowdown and short on cash for pumping right now so this product seems to be working great so fae.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Recommended by the guy that pumped out ..., July 21, 2014
Great product. Recommended by the guy that pumped out my septic.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this product before every winter to make sure ..., November 23, 2014
I use this product before every winter to make sure I DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS DURING THE WINTER MONTHS , YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CHECK YOUR TANK THOUGH AND HAVE IT PUMPED OUT EVERY 3-4 YEARS TO MAKE SURE IT FUNCTIONS PROPERLY !

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product, February 17, 2014
Follow the directions to a t for it to work right.my husband applied it right to the dbox for a straight shot to the leach feeled since it was failing. The next day after we all showered the water level was 2 inches above the outlet pipe and by the time we got home after going out my husband checked it again and it was halfway down the outlet pipe. It was taking days to do that before. He thinks we need to greet with root killer and then this again to fix the leach feeled.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, May 22, 2014
Our 1000 tank has been draining slow for awhile so I thought i'd give this stuff a try. I followed the directions carefully and waited 24 hours before using the system again. Took a shower and the tank overflowed. In my opinion,the product is a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but you might want to check out the K-570 version, May 16, 2014
al (new paltz) - See all my reviews
Had drainage issues with my front lawn where the leach field is. Had the septic guy come to pump out the tank. Cost me alot because he had trouble locating it. Then he said I would need the leach field redone for $3500. I tried the Roebic K-57 a few times but still had soggy lawn especially after heavy rain but better than before. Then I found out they made the leach field opener K-570. Used it twice and lawn is soooo much drier. Will be using this regularly now instead of K-57. Its double the price but definitely cheaper than $3500. Its all about the maintenance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unpacked and set on count for use later that night ..., August 5, 2014
Unpacked and set on count for use later that night. One of then leaked all over the floor. It's lucky my dogs didn't find it before I did!

Roebic K-57-H-3 Septic System Treatment, 64 Ounces