4.0 out of 5 stars 35% Improvement
I prefer the foam over liquid rogaine because the liquid gave me horrible dandruff and the foam doesn't give me any dandruff. It also dries much faster than the liquid. I'm not crazy about it having a scent, even though it's not too bad. I've been using it for about 5 months with noticeable growth in the crown area. I'd estimate about 35% thicker than before...
Published on August 18, 2010 by Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars Is OK (I guess)
OK! So far it is working, but maybe not as fast as expected and I am not even sure if it is actually working or it is just I just want so much to see hair growing. Tell you in a couple of months. On other issue, an operator of Amazon promissed me $15.00 in a gift card, which I am still waiting,
Published on June 10, 2012 by Jatem Lasser Jose Ramon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars 35% Improvement, August 18, 2010
Joe "cujony" (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men's Rogaine Foam-Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment, 6/2.11 oz. cans (6 Month Supply) (Health and Beauty)

Here's a longer story on my trials:

I'm a 29 year old man with very mild thinning on top of my head and balding in the crown area. I originally started using the liquid rogaine after a year of taking 1mg of finasteride (propecia). The finasteride gave me a decent improvement in thickness. I continued the finasteride while using the liquid rogaine twice a day. The improvement was noticeable and my bald spot was almost completely gone. I pretty much forgot how bald I was before, and I stopped taking the finasteride because of slight sexual side effects and inconvenience of getting the prescription... but I continued the liquid rogaine.

After a few months, I noticed my hair was thining out again.. I was also skipping days occasionally and often only using once a day. After about 4 months, I completely stopped using the liquid rogaine.

After 3 months of not using anything, my hair was much thinner than it ever was. So I began using the rogaine foam, and also switched to using Nioxin level 2 shampoo and conditioner. Unfortunately, after about 5 months, I have not gotten back to the results from when I used the combination of 1 mg finasteride and rogaine twice daily. I'd say the rogaine foam had about the same amount of improvement in the crown area as using the finasteride by itself, maybe a little more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier with Rogaine foam, July 29, 2008
I cannot rate this product too highly or recommend it enough. It is easy to use and produces results with just a small investment - $10 to $13 per month. The foam dries quickly, and the slight stiffness it gives the area you put it on helps cover that pesky bald spot in the back (if you still have a decent amount of hair to cover it). It also keeps your hair from blowing around in a medium or less wind, and kind of spikes it up a little in front. The advantage to that is it makes you look less bald in pictures. I have only been using it since last Thanksgiving, and I could see a difference in a couple of months. The young lady who has been cutting my hair for the last 10 years or so says that she has never seen my hair as thick as it is now. I also notice that my hair grows more quickly than it used to, and I have to schedule hair cutting appointments more frequently with her than I did before using this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, September 12, 2009
Mike Seven (Cupertino, CA) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for 3 months and I can see more hairs up there! So I ordered 6 months supply to continue the restoration. Very easy and quick to apply, I really like this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, July 7, 2012
Gary Bennett "Redsmoke" (Dulles, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I have used this product for almost six months now to address male pattern baldness on the crown of my head. Slowly-but-surely I started getting new hair growth and now have a difficult time seeing my scalp in that area. It's fairly easy to use....I apply the foam right after my morning shower and then again around dinner time. As the other reviews point out, the product dries quickly. My wife gives me a bad time about my application technique....patting the foam down through the hair in the affected area (I should be rubbing my belly, too?) All kidding aside, this technique causes me to feel the liquid getting to the scalp where it belongs.

Just two "buyer beware" observations: 1) the texture and color of the new hair may be slightly different than the original hair (I'm a redhead and the new hair is finer and lighter in color); 2) the four cans advertised as a "four month supply" last only THREE months....three weeks per can (yes, I'm following their directions to the letter!) Because of this, you need to budget a bit more for each year....after all, this is a lifelong commitment unless you want to lose the hair by stopping the program!?

5.0 out of 5 stars Received sooner than I expected!, September 1, 2010
I was really suprised, got it sooner that I expected tks..And I like the prodcut so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, July 7, 2014
its the only thing that really works. great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, August 10, 2013
It is Good product! I like it. The only issue is the need to use it for a long time to keep results!

4.0 out of 5 stars Rogain foam, July 8, 2013
The Rogaine foam is the best product compared with the Rogaine liquid. The liquid caused scalp issues like very bad dandruff. Had to be seen by two different doctors. No problem with the foam kind at all. The problem with the foam is towards the end of using up the can it turns into liquid and the foam is gone, but still works.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 22, 2013
I bought it for my husband, and he uses it every day!
I will buy it again when it is over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recomendação Médica, April 4, 2013
Uso este produto por recomendação do meu dermatologista.
Em conjunto com os demais produtos que utilizo o efeito tem sido positivo.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›