Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 30 questions
vote
It dosnt work very well for a receding hair line. However this product tends to work better with a dht blocker.however results maybe very slow and might take several months. look into buying biotin gold for healthy hair skin and nails.it works pretty well for a receding hair line. You can combine it with a dht blocker.
Oct 11, 2013 by who
vote
You only need to rub the required amount that the cap can hold on the spot you are interested in. This does not mean you rub Rogaine on all of your hair. I have very long hair and the two spots I cover do dry stiff and just need to be brushed smooth. The object is to rub the Rogaine into your scalp. Do let the Rogaine dry before brushing and remember that more Rogaine does not do any more good that the required amount. You must continue this twice a day treatment forever. If you do not, you will be back to bald spots again. I am far too vain not to continue this program.
Mar 18, 2014 by clean
vote
The foam is far superior in application to the topical solution. Expensive, but easy and convenient. Tell him just a dab. It's not shaving cream :-).
Oct 22, 2013 by Dwight Leeper
votes
I'm not a doctor but my guess is no it won't. I believe it is just supposed to restimulate existing hair follicles.
May 20, 2014 by T. D. W.
votes
This product has a self life of about 18 months. Always check the lot date stamped on underside or on the carton. Each 60gr. foam aerosol last for 30 days, 2 applications a day.
May 18, 2014 by eCar
votes
It did not make my hair fall out ever. I kept what I had and new hair started growing in after three weeks.
May 16, 2014 by C. Liston
votes
they usually las a year, but for best results use a bottle per month.
May 7, 2014 by Argenis Ortiz
votes
I am sorry I do not ship overseas. Also I do not think it's allowed to ship medicinal items overseas.
Apr 21, 2014 by BingGoo's Bargain
votes
The expiration date should be in the Box, but I have a couple of expirences using Rogaine after expired till 3 months with no problems, That is my personal expirence
Apr 16, 2014 by juan a rodriguez
votes
Its 2x's daily no more or no less or you will not get the desired results.
Apr 11, 2014 by Arnold D. Isaacson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers