Customer Video Review     Length:: 9:59 Mins
This is a video review from my YouTube Channel

This is such a great product and a fantastic value!

Published 7 months ago by Lance Gross

Published 13 months ago by Jim

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Combo of Sound Quality and Sport Use - These BLOW Away Other Headphones Costing Twice as Much!, February 19, 2014
Length:: 9:59 Mins

This is a video review from my YouTube Channel

This is such a great product and a fantastic value!

I've tested and reviewed over a dozen bluetooth headphones and these have earned a spot as one of the best! They strike a great balance of awesome sound quality, great sounding phone calls, and function very well as a sport use headphone. The Motorola S305 are great sport headphones but they don't sound as good as these. The Creative WP-350's do sound a little better but you really can't use those for sport use, running or working out like you can with these. These are very similar to the GoGroove Bluetooth Headphones but I find these to be more comfortable because the earpads swivel on these, whereas the ones on GoGroove are fixed in place.

In my video review you'll see me talk about:

1. Sound Quality
2. Comfort
3. Call Quality
4. Basic Features

I also demonstrate how much sound leaks out and I even thrash my head around so you can see how well these stay on your head :)

ENJOY the video!

PS - You should totally subscribe to my YouTube Channel youtu.be/r60KYTChNjQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and very stylish, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Rokit Boost rb-swage-w Swage Bluetooth Headphones with Built-In Microphone, White (Electronics)
Love these headphones, sound is phenomenal and mic works great. I was afraid that the mic might not be practical because it didn't really extend out since it's embedded in the right side of ear piece, but people on the other end say they hear me perfectly and I hardly have to speak up at all. If you're looking for a better wireless headphone and want to stay under $75 than this is perfect. There are better headphones if you spend $200, but not by much and not worth the extra $$$ IMO. The buttons are well positioned and I never had to worry about pressing the incorrect one because of it's simple set-up. The play/pause/call button is concaved so the volume buttons are above and forward and back buttons are below, making the distinction easy when using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product With Just A Minor Fault, June 23, 2013
I was very impressed how well this product worked and the range. I can move all through the house. It came with an extra pair of foam pads... nice touch. The only issue is that the buttons are difficult to press.

2.0 out of 5 stars Originally a great headset for the price, but has quality issues, August 15, 2013
Jim (Edina, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I've been using this product for several weeks now and really like it. I work from home and do a lot of con-calls during the work week, often listening to music in-between. Everyone tells me that they can hear me just fine on calls, and their voices come through loud and clear for me. When not on a call and listening to music, I find the sound quality to be great with rich bass, a full range, and plenty of volume for my needs (even with wireless headset).

I've been charging the headset each night and haven't run out of battery yet - I probably average about 4-6 hours of use each weekday. During the 4-6 hours of use, I haven't found the headset to be too heavy or pinching on my ears - the comfort level is really good so far for my average-sized head.

I've also used the headset at the gym - not necessarily for cardio where I'm moving or jumping a lot, but it's great to be cordless while lifting weights or doing other work on the machines. The headset stays on my head well, the sound is plenty loud, and there's an extra set of foam pads that you can use to swap out while you clean the ones you just used (I tend to sweat easily and do a quick soap and rinse of the pads after each use at the gym).

I found the controls on the side of the right speaker to be handy and intuitive to use.

I've paired my phone with both an iPhone 5 and a Dell Windows 7 laptop - pairing was straightforward in both cases. The Windows pairing on my Dell PC had two profiles though, 1 which was great for music but for which the microphone didn't work for some reason, and another for VOIP, where the microphone on the headset worked but the speaker sound wasn't great (like going from stereo to mono, or something). Thus when listening to music and a Skype call would come in, I'd have to switch to the VOIP profile if I wanted to use the mic on the headset, then when the call was done switch back to the other profile to get decent sound from Pandora. Too much hassle for me, so now I just use the headset paired with my iPhone, which only has the one profile (no switching) and it works flawlessly.

The only gripe I'd have about these headphones was the multiple profiles I found when paired with my PC (mentioned above) - otherwise for the $50 I paid, the headset is fantastic and I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a wireless headset to use for both calls and music.

UPDATE: literally a few days after I posted my original review, the headphones stopped working. I emailed with customer service and mailed them my product - in about 3 weeks I received a new pair back that worked great, for 2 days. Now the headphones won't turn on again.

It's very disappointing as the initial few months were quite promising, but unfortunately with the product continuing to break I can't say the quality/durability is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Style, and Value, January 8, 2013
After looking at what felt like 100+ Bluetooth headphones online, I finally decided to purchase this one. The price was competitive, and I am so happy with my choice. From the sleek design that is comfortable to use, to the excellent sound quality that I receive on a variety of media, this is a wonderful product. I have used it in the office, at home, and even let my son use them on a road trip we took. My only complaint is that they do not fold, so transporting them from place to place is not as convenient as with some products. This really doesn't matter to me much, though, as I am just planning to purchase a second pair to leave at work and use my current one at home. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality Bluetooth headphone/microphone device without paying a lot of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich sound perfect gift!, June 27, 2013
Bluetooth head phones are all the rage now, and these are some of the best ones I've used. The ear pieces are very comfortable, not those small things that hurt and fall out. They are compatible with Apple products such as iPod/iPad AS WELL AS ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE. It works awesome with my Android device. The multi-functioning buttons make for using them easy, nothing complicated like other bluetooth devices I've used.
I personally like to use it when I'm on the phone in public, I take a lot of business calls as I work out of the office a lot. The microphone and both ears covered help with blocking out distractions of others talking. The battery life is exceptional and I absolutely love the rich sound quality when I'm listening to my music.
Price wise I did tons of research before committing and these are the best bang for your buck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the best headphones you will ever own., June 23, 2013
This is a great product and came for a very affordable price. I was much more than pleased after the very first time using them. They were very sleek and good looking. And even though I'm not particular to overhead headphones (they grab my hair) these where so comfortable that after a little nap I forgot they were on my head!

They're great for on the go. I took a little train ride and the sound quality is amazing, it cuts out the streets and the noise inside the train and allows me to hear all the music stored in my phone, while I play games.

And when a call comes in the Multi- button design makes for a very easy switch from music to phone. The built in microphone makes calls clearer than any ear bud headphone I've ever owned.

And the battery life lasts for up to 8 hours, which is plenty of time for a train ride to the park.

I've already ordered some for a friend's upcoming birthday! I would absolutely recommend these high quality Bluetooth Headphones. They're easy to sync up to any mobile device, tablet and computer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice headphones but problems, October 14, 2013
These headphones are well-built and feel solid. The sounds is very good and the set up is easy. I was able to connect to my iPhone 5 right away. The bass is good. I am not giving 5 stars because of 2 reasons. First, these things are somewhat heavy and if you wear it for a long time, you start to feel them. Second, there is no adjustment - and depending on the person, they may not stay put. I have not used these for running yet - but wonder if I have to keep adjusting them (I bought these mainly for workouts).

Update: I was wrong - the headband is adjustable. My mistake. Although they are heavy compared to some other headphones out there, they are not unbearably so. Since buying, I have used these during 3 mile runs and 1 hour weight lifting sessions. In both cases, they are comfortable. They do cause a slight ear pain.

The sound is excellent.

Another update: After 4 months of intermittent use, the headphones stopped working. I emailed the company and I got a response back with a few minutes with an address for sending them back for replacement. While I appreciate the customer service, I don't think headphones should be dying within weeks!! So - but at your own risk.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, January 19, 2013
These headphones were slightly big on my head (I'm a young mid-20 year old female). They slipped off if I moved my head at any angle aside from straight. Also, when I talked to people on the phone they would say my voice was very quiet and had to strain to hear me. For those reasons, I returned them unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars great !!! a must have product, June 20, 2013
I highly recommend this product it work's great with my kindle , IPhone , and my HTC droid . They sound great and weigh less than any other headphones and also sounds great .