The best value in high-definition streaming to your TV with more than 300 channels of movies, TV shows, live sports, and more. Enjoy Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, Crackle, Pandora, and much more. Includes built-in wireless, and works with virtually any TV.Video Interface: (1) Composite RCA Video Port; (1) HDMI Port;Audio Interface (1) Composite RCA Audio Ports; (1) HDMI Port,Ports and Connectors (1) 10/100 RJ-45 Ethernet Port; (1) microSD Card Slot; (1) HDMI Port; (1) A/V Output Jack.
From the Manufacturer
Roku 2 HD makes it so easy (and so affordable!) to stream tons of entertainment to your TV instantly—without a PC.
350 channels and counting: Features the top sources, like Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, and Amazon Instant Video
High-definition streaming: Up to 720p HD
Small footprint: The size of a hockey puck, Roku 2 uses less power than a night-light
Easy setup: Works with virtually any TV, includes built-in wireless, and sets up in minutes
The Best in Movies and TV
Roku puts over 150,000 titles at your fingertips, including:
- The biggest Netflix experience around, with support for HD video, Dolby Digital+ surround sound, and English subtitles
- Hulu Plus, with an amazing selection of current TV shows from the biggest networks
- Amazon Instant Video, featuring the latest movie releases, virtually all the blockbusters of the past, hit TV series, and much more—all on demand
- Hundreds of free Hollywood movies from Crackle
- Access to premium services like HBO GO and EPIX, available via participating providers
With over 350 entertainment channels and counting, there’s something for virtually everyone, including:
- Unlimited music from Pandora, MOG, Rdio, and Live365
- Live sports packages including NBA League Pass, NHL GameCenter Live, MLS Matchday, UFC, and MLB.TV
- Photo and video sharing via Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa
- The top news sources like NBC, FoxNews.com, and CNN
Of course, there are also tons of international and lifestyle programming, tech news, social networking, podcasts, cartoons, clips, and more.
Compare Roku Models
* Availability of 720p or 1080p HD video varies by entertainment channel.
**All Roku 2 models feature a MicroSD memory slot for adding additional storage capacity, plus Bluetooth for adding an RF remote control.
***See specs for list of file formats supported via USB
From the simple remote to the easy-to-use interface, Roku was designed to please everyone. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes.
Included with the Roku 2 HD
- Remote control
- Two AA batteries
- HDMI video output (for high-definition)
- Composite A/V combo output (for standard-definition; works with included A/V cable)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- Bluetooth (for using Roku Game Remote, sold separately)
- MicroSD memory card slot (for adding extra storage for channels and games)
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What you need
- A TV
- High-speed Internet service with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL). For HD video, 5 Mbps is recommended (if you’re not sure what your broadband speed is, go to www.speedtest.net and run the simple test)
- A wireless router