From the Manufacturer
The top-of-the-line Roku 2 XS Angry Birds Edition delivers motion-based gaming, all the streaming entertainment you can handle, plus a graphic of the world’s most famous flightless bird on its unique red design.
Over 350 entertainment channels, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, and Amazon Instant Video.
Plus games. The XS remote features motion sensors so you can play games with a flick of a wrist. Full Angry Birds game included free!
The easiest setup. Works with virtually any TV, includes built-in wireless, and sets up in minutes.
More power. Up to 1080p HD video. Includes Ethernet for wired connection plus USB port.
The best in streaming entertainment
With over 350 entertainment channels and counting, Roku 2 has something for virtually everyone, including…
- Over 150,000 movies and TV shows at your fingertips from Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO and more.
- Unlimited music from Pandora, MOG, Rdio, and Live365.
- Live sports packages including NBA League Pass, NHL GameCenter Live, MLS Matchday, UFC, and MLB.TV.
- Photo and video sharing via Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa.
- The top news sources, including NBC, FoxNews.com, and CNN. Of course, there are also tons of channels featuring international and lifestyle programming, tech news, podcasts, cartoons, clips, cat tricks, and… well, you get the idea.
Need a break from the movies? Roku 2 also brings some of the most popular casual games to your TV:
- Roku 2 XS features a Bluetooth remote with sensors to support motion-based game play, as well as game-ready buttons to support furious button action.
- Hit games available include the Angry Birds series, PAC-MAN Championship Edition, Galaga, and Storm in a Teacup.
- Every Roku 2 XS includes a FREE full version of the Angry Birds game!
- With the built-in MicroSD slot, you can always add additional storage for hundreds more games in the future.
Compare Roku models
|350+ entertainment channels available, including hundreds of free movies|| || || |
|Works with virtually any TV|| || || |
|Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)|| || || |
|Plays high-definition video (720p)*|| || || |
|Expandable memory slot plus Bluetooth**|| || || |
|Plays the best HD video (1080p)*|| || |
|Enhanced RF remote with motion control for games|| |
|FREE full edition of Angry Birds game|| || |
|Ethernet port for wired Internet connection|| || |
* Availability of 720p or 1080p HD video varies by entertainment channel.
**All Roku 2 models feature a MicroSD memory slot for adding additional storage capacity, plus Bluetooth for adding an RF remote control.
It’s ridiculously easy
From the simple remote to the easy-to-use interface, Roku 2 was designed to please everyone. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes. And we bet you don’t even have to call your nerdy nephew for help.
Included with the Roku 2 XS Angry Birds Edition
- Unique red design with Angry Birds graphic on top
- Enhanced remote with motion control for games
- Angry Birds game
- Two AA batteries
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What you need
- A TV
- High-speed Internet service with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL). For HD video, 5 Mbps is recommended (if you’re not sure what your broadband speed is, go to www.speedtest.net and run the simple test)
- A wireless router