Questions & Answers
Roku HD Streaming Player (Old Model)
by Roku
4.3 out of 5 stars (2,275)
$59.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 356 questions
votes
Yes. We had a problem setting Roku up because it asks for the password shown on the AT&T U-verse modem. After trying several times with no success, we decided to enter the "key", also on the modem. Just enter the "key" and it will activate.
Nov 16, 2012 by Shirley Duke
votes
Years you cans
Jun 17, 2013 by AweBeyCon
votes
Depends on the service. Netflix offers closed captioning and I believe Amazon and Hulu offer it on some of its videos.
Apr 3, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
I think you're talking about the Roku 1, which had a limit on the size/number of channels installed. The Roku 2's have no limit, they will download a channel as necessary if it's not already installed in the unit's memory. Some units have a slot for an SD card to install more memory, but that's usually only necessary if you have a large number of channels that you use frequently.
Jul 1, 2012 by MJN
votes
Yes. You can set up Roku outside USA, but the channels selection is limited unless you set it up with a US account. Also, there is a workaround to watch US content in Roku through unblock-us.com/189.html
Nov 1, 2012 by Alexander Parra
votes
that depends on what channel you are using - i believe hulu only lets you watch one thing at a time, for example.
Jul 22, 2013 by Chelsea
votes
As long as you have wireless internet you will be fine. You do not use cable at all just plug in and register with your wireless password.. Super easy
Oct 15, 2013 by Ann
votes
You will not have to pay a fee to Roku to access Netflix.
Dec 12, 2012 by SYS
votes
No, just lots of the tv shows that play on those channels. Have watched AMC series Breaking Bad and others.
Jan 22, 2013 by Lee Wells
votes
No but it is easily moved from one tv to another.
Jan 7, 2013 by MCSchexy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   36   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers