Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 73 questions
vote
The TV will be the big question. If it has RCA (red, white, yellow) inputs open, you should be fine. U-Verse is just for AT&T cable and tivo is just for recording. There is very little "live" content on the roku to even worry about recording, the majority is "on demand" (pick a show, start it when you want), so as long as it hooks up to your TV, you should be fine.
Jul 13, 2012 by Amazon Customer
vote
The Roku LT is a good device. But it only streams up to 720p. So yes it would work on your TV, but you wouldn't get the quality of 1080p. So you wouldn't get the most out of your TV experience.
Jan 6, 2013 by Nick
votes
I would say without a doubt YES, since the Amazon channel has always been a part of the base channel line-up. You even get a $5 credit when ou link a Roku to your Amazon account.
Nov 7, 2011 by Tim F.
votes
Not really. You can add the private channel "nowhere TV" that has some local stations content: http://www.thenowhereman.com/roku/ but it isn't live, it is different segments you choose to play. You can often though get great HD reception on most HD TVs with a $30-$50 antenna and pickup the local news that way.
Jul 13, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
I have both. PS3: 60+ watts for BD Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Roku: 4 watts - for Stereo Programs, Netflix, Hulu+, etc... of the 470 Channels available, I have new tech & gamer programs that I now follow every week. BBC World News 24/7 is available.
Mar 5, 2012 by John Q. Public
votes
I have never been able to stream with the Roku I purchased from Amazon a couple of years ago. It is just sitting by my television. I do have a smart TV now by Samsung so I really do not need the devise anymore. Sorry I cannot answer this question.
Jan 29, 2014 by Veronique N. Hariram
votes
I am not sure what the question is but a HDMI signal is digital and component is analog so the two are not compatible.
Dec 8, 2013 by Jeffinfla
votes
The menu is not all-inclusive of all available prime videos; it shows most popular and recent adds, along with Editor's choice. You need to use the search function if the movie/show you want isn't showing up. However, search will also return pay videos too, so make sure your settings are configured to prompt you for a password before playing that type, just in case you accidentally try to start one.
Nov 20, 2012 by asharka
votes
Yes, Go to Channel Store, Select Music, Select Amazon Cloud Player. You will get a registration code and will need to go to Amazon.com/rokumusic (as directed) enter the registration code and then you re set.
Mar 21, 2014 by Bev Miller
votes
There is a Vudu channel, and I was able to add it and browsed their movie catalog. I haven't used it yet though, there is so much else I already have with Amazon Prime and other channels that I haven't needed it. It seemed a bit pricy to me, but I guess you pay for convenience. However, it won't do 1080P, which seems to be a big part of the reason to use Vudu, since the LT can't support that. So any movies you stream would be in SD instead.
Dec 1, 2012 by asharka
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers