|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.9 x 3.9 x 1 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA or Imported|
|Item model number||2450D|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
From the Manufacturer
Roku LT streams 750+ channels to virtually any TV easily and wirelessly, all at an amazing price. Features 720p HD video quality and one-stop search.
750+ channels and growing. Movies and TV shows from Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU and HBO GO, plus live sports, music, news, international, and more, up to 720p HD.
Free movies! Includes hundreds of full-length Hollywood movies and TV series from Crackle—all free and on-demand.
One-stop search. Find your favorite movies and TV shows all from one place—no matter if they're on Netflix, Amazon Instant Video or Hulu Plus.
The easiest setup. Works with virtually any TV, includes built-in wireless, and sets up in minutes.
Free iOS and Android app. Use it like a remote. Browse and add new channels. Even stream your music and photos from your phone or tablet to your TV.
Amazingly small. Roku LT is about the size of a coaster, streams silently and blends into your entertainment system.
The best in movies and TV
Roku puts over 150,000 titles at your fingertips so you'll always find that perfect movie or show to fit your mood, including:
- The biggest Netflix experience around, with support for 1080p HD video, and English subtitles
- Hulu Plus, with an amazing selection of current TV shows from the biggest networks
- Amazon Instant Video, with over 140,000 titles to rent or buy including the latest movies and TV episodes; in addition, Amazon Prime members can watch thousands of videos at no additional cost to their membership
- Hundreds of free Hollywood movies from Crackle
- Access to premium services like HBO GO and EPIX, available via participating providers
Plus even more choices
With over 600 entertainment channels and counting, there's something for virtually everyone, including:
- Unlimited music from Pandora, MOG, Rdio, and Live365
- Live sports packages including NBA League Pass, NHL GameCenter Live, MLS Matchday, UFC, and MLB.TV.
- Photo and video sharing via Facebook, Flickr, and Picasa
- The top news sources like MSNBC, FoxNews.com, and WSJ
Compare Roku models
|750+ entertainment channels|| || || |
|Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n compatible)|| || || || |
|New on-screen experience with one-stop search|| || || || |
|Plays 720p HD video|| || || |
|Instant replay control on remote|| || || |
|Plays 1080p HD video|| || |
|Remote with headphone jack (includes in-ear headphones)|| || || |
|Motion control for games (Angry Birds Space included free)|| |
|Dual-band wireless, Ethernet port & USB port**|| || || |
** See product description below for list of file formats supported via USB
It's ridiculously easy
From the simple remote to the easy-to-use interface, Roku was designed to please everyone. All you need to get started is a high-speed Internet connection (and a TV, of course). The built-in wireless and guided setup mean you can be up and running in minutes. And we bet you don't even have to call your nerdy nephew for help.
Included with the Roku LT
- Remote control
- Two AAA batteries
- HDMI video output (for high-definition)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
- A/V cable (red/white/yellow)
- Power adapter
- Get Started guide
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
What you need
- A TV
- High-speed Internet service with a speed of at least 1.2 Mbps (such as mid-level DSL). For HD video, 5 Mbps is recommended.
- A wireless router