Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 51-60 of 396 questions
votes
It seems to be very precise. It steps back and stops for a moment at each jump back frame and resumes playing when you hit the OK button. Fast forward works the same way. I should mention that I have only used it with amazon streaming video; I don't subscribe to Netflix. Sorry I couldn't answer your question about using the remote for gaming. I don't even use the Roku remote at all because I have a Harmony universal remote. BTW, the Roku supports both RF and infrared.
Oct 1, 2012 by Layabout
votes
Headphone Jack? Jul 16, 2013
No headphone jack
Jul 18, 2013 by Todd Bassett
votes
It doesn't show local channels. But you can select from several channels. You connect it to the TV you want to watch it on. I easily move it back & forth between the den and the lining room. It's very small, very pirtable
Nov 22, 2013 by Judith Holderman
votes
Not at this time. Contact Uverse support and let them know that you want to access your NBA League Pass through a Roku box. If enough subscribers ask for it, they may add this option.
Feb 5, 2013 by James R. Wharton
votes
It will take any size card. As far as I know the card if for channel storage only. The card does not act like RAM on a computer. So a 2g card would more than suffice.
Dec 31, 2012 by L. Johnston
votes
That's a great question. I haven't used the usb port. So I googled it. I was led to Roku and they say yes, it supports mp4. I suggest you google and go directly to roku to get more information. Thanks for asking that because I'm going to check it out. Despite that, I love this Roku. The picture quality is excellent.
Mar 28, 2014 by J. Lyons
votes
I had comcast blast (32mbps) and switched to att (24mbps) and I do not notice a difference. According to Vodu, for their HDX movies (highest quality), you want 4.5-9mbps. I have heard from a friend that on their internet connection if someone is watching a movie on Roku and someone else is doing work, their internet connections are significantly slowed down. So if you are planning to have Roku playing + internet acccess you may want to shoot for something over 9: http://support.vudu.com/?supportPage=answers/detail/a_id/142 SD - 1 Mbps to 2 Mbps HD - 2.25 Mbps to 4.5 Mbps HDX - 4.5 Mbps to 9 Mbps
Dec 24, 2012 by Kevin Papreck
votes
The distance may be a problem depending on the following factors: 1) Number of walls from wifi router 2) Quality of router ( regular or high power) 3) Keep away from metals 4) Place router as high as possible in the room Barring the above factors, distance should not be a problem even if you live in a two storey house.
Dec 18, 2012 by Michael Ashby
votes
don't know. I would first try rebooting (unplugging power from) both the Roku and your home modem/router. See if Roku power light comes on after reboot. If that doesn't help, I would next try a different HDMI cable. Then, if that doesn't help try a different TV. Then if that doesn't work, try to connect using the other Roku output connectors (i.e. RCA style plug connectors) to the TV. If that doesn't work, then I would wonder if the Roku box is dead.
Jul 19, 2013 by dave
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   ...   40   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers