Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 61-70 of 399 questions
votes
As far a I know, it is on during the time that's on, meaning that to turn it off, you have to go to the Home screen when you finish watching, so the box can go to screen saver mode, thus will happens after 10 minutes of inactivity, but must be on the home screen
Apr 7, 2013 by Roberto Muller Philippe
votes
NFL, only way to watch is Monday night football on the watch espn app, if you have espn in your cable package. There's no NFL app or Sunday ticket option. Nascar, pretty much the same thing. If ever on espn you can use the espn app. For me, when it comes it comes to NFL or Nascar I just watch them on over the air channels with rabbit ears. It comes in a perfect 1080P clear picture.
Jan 26, 2014 by eb
votes
how does this work? Nov 10, 2013
Via WiFi. You open a Netflix, Hulu (etc.) account online and can watch movies right from your tv.
Nov 10, 2013 by H. Reser
votes
I can not see netflix Dec 31, 2013
Jesus try this I found on a forum for you: You will need to do a few other things in order to Have the ability to watch netflix on your Roku. The entire instructions for doing this is given below: http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/323038-setup-roku-players Essentially what you do is to first register the Roku to the Roku website before you can access these website and even netflix. Incidentally, what titles did try to watch that showed you that error? It is possible that the title that you clicked is not really available as streaming video, but rather as a rented DVD that you order and they send a physical DVD disc to you. Try looking for Stargate, StarTrek, TWilight Zone, Archer or The Office and and see if you can find and watch these shows.
Jan 5, 2014 by RobertG714
votes
You should use an HDMI cable between the ROKU and the TV. That will provide the best reception and streaming. As for the cable into the house you should ask your cable provider to check whether the cable outlet that serves the TV, that the ROKU will be attached to, is as "close" as it can be to the cable feeder cable that comes from the street box. I discovered this when we got our ROKU. As it turns out, having the cable outlet that will directly serve the TV next to the ROKU made as "close" as possible to the house feed will improve the signal and the streaming immensely. Of note is that the number of cable outlets in the house will dictate whether you have a "diluted" signal to the TV where the ROKU will be set up or not and thus will dictate how the streaming will be affected.
Jan 16, 2014 by Dr. F. Sisti
votes
You can with Apple TV. Roku doesn't have that function that I know about.
Feb 1, 2014 by Frank I
votes
No. The setup of Roku is very easy and once it's connected just go to Netflix and log in.
Feb 1, 2014 by bumfug
votes
You can use the roku on most all tvs, but it the question you are asking is can you use the roku for more than one tv at a time, I believe that question is no, you have one roku for one tv, you can switch it from tv to tv but only one roku can be used per tv
Oct 27, 2013 by Sheila M. Coughtry
votes
Not on the unit itself. You can however purchase the enhanced remote for Roku 2 that has what you need. Lookup this ASIN on Amazon (For some strange reason Amazon wont let me post a referral link): B007B4ZDUA Good luck!
Dec 26, 2013 by Joseph Simon Hancock
votes
No, but if you purchase a second roku you can use the same account and have all the same apps without needing to pay for those twice. But the physical box can only connect to one TV at a time (although you can move it from one TV to another as much as you like, or possibly even install a fixed switch). You *might* be able to output the same image to two TVs at once by connecting one via HDMI and one via composite, but at that point you might as well just buy a splitter for the cable.
Jan 23, 2014 by Arochone
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   ...   40   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers