Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
asked by Dulcinea on March 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 11-20 of 44 answers
A
I have the standard issue Comcast modem - ARRIS is the brand, I believe. And BTW, I finally found the post I'd originally seen that info in. It's on the COSTCO website in their Customer Reviews for the Roku. I looked there two days ago after reading RG's post in this Discussion about their price & perks for the Roku. I've emailed C.S. at Comcast asking if they can confirm the incompatibility....
Dulcinea answered on March 30, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Works fine with my roku3 and comcast internet. I did buy my own modem router combo though. Now comcast does not allow hbo go to work on the roku for some crazy reason.
Jeremie Todd answered on April 13, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
HBO Go is the complaint
Stephanie Bell answered on June 19, 2013

A
Initially I had trouble with my Roku 780 HD box (not the Roku 2 or 3). I was able to get it to work after refreshing the router. It works okay except for buffering problems every once in a while. This happened within the last month.
Natalia answered on July 7, 2013

A
Now I'm looking at the Roku XDS Streaming Player 1080p, only because it has component video hook up (available if a converter or some such is also purchased). I have to wonder if the XDS is compatible. Guess it's my turn to give comcast a shot on this one.
Mostlee answered on March 31, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi, I just spent a great deal of time with roku chat support trying to get sound out of my receiver. I didn't get a feeling the guy knew much. I have an HD dolby tv with a panasonic surround sound system and comcast xfinity internet, cable, and phone. I rent the DVR cable box. A first, the roku would not connect to the internet. Solved that issue with a new router to replace my antique. Now the connection is quick and clear. Now I can stream but no audio. I have the HDMI cable going from the roku to the tv. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
Jaye8898 answered on April 19, 2012

A
Not sure about previous model mentioned but I bought the Roku 2xs and I have Comcast. I did change my service to comcast blast to increase the speed. It works great and I love it!
Elvira Alayon answered on April 24, 2012
Comment | 3 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Dulcinea answered on April 25, 2012

A
Mostlee answered on April 28, 2012

A
Hello Diamond I have just recieved a Roku LT and I cannot get it to work with my Comcast service. I am getting the 014 error code. I was getting the first green light to come up but the local network would come up red light and then the error code. I then tried to reset the router and start over and now I cannot even get the first green light to come up. I have changed the channel to 01 and the security type to TKIP + AES and still nothing. I really need some help please.
Email is burkhardt30@gmail.com
Joseph J. Burkhardt answered on April 30, 2012
Comments (5) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

See all questions about this product