Speed & Precision
- The CAMM-1 Servo GX-24 uses a digital servomotor to achieve maximum accuracy and cutting speeds up to 20 inches per second. The desktop cutter also features a curve-smoothing function that allows precise cutting even at high speeds. The result is faster production and more professional-looking graphics.Materials
- From two to 27.5 inches wide, the CAMM-1 Servo GX-24 accepts a wide range of materials. It cuts vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyls, twill, heat transfer, and sandblast material.Cutting Printed Graphics
- The CAMM-1 Servo GX-24 includes an optical registration system that automatically recognizes desktop printer crop marks and aligns media to create a powerful and cost-effective print and cut solution.Small & Intricate Designs
- Blade offset values can be adjusted manually for optimum results on a wide range of materials.Easy To Use
- A newly designed LCD panel is perfectly positioned for easy viewing and navigation. The CAMM-1 Servo GX-24 has a blade groove on its apron for easy manual cutting. A sheet roller base is included with every CAMM-1 Servo GX-24 to keep media feed straight.CutStudio Software
- Every CAMM-1 Servo GX-24 vinyl cutter ships with Roland CutStudio design software. CutStudio lets users enlarge, reduce, re-position, rotate and mirror images. It also cuts enlarged images as crisp as original size and cuts TrueType fonts without outlining. CutStudio supports BMP, JPG, STX, AI, and EPS file formats. It is compatible with Windows XP and Vista.
The CAMM-1 Servo GX-24 works with all professional sign making software. The latest plugins for Adobe Illustrator (Mac and PC) and Corel Draw (PC) are also included.