Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 4, 2011
Try this you might like it. I did and I am quite addicted, it is too easy to prepare, it tastes great and it absorbs the flavors you cook it with. The price is really good and well worth the purchase. If you like this type of Couscous like I do, then give this one a try.It can be eaten hot, room temp or in a cold salad with a variety of greens and other flavors, it takes on the other flavors very well when mixed. I cooked the Couscous with a broth and oilive oil for added flavor and it rocked my taste buds big time. I will be back for more.
on June 21, 2014
These are good, but don't try them with just butter, salt, & pepper. They definitely need to cook with either vinegar or lemon juice, or they taste pretty bland.
The reason for only 4 stars, however, is the cooking directions. They make up way more than one - or even two - people can eat at a sitting, unless that IS the entire meal. There are no clues for changing the amounts to suit anything under a family of 7 (they don't say it's for that many, but like I said, unless that is your entire meal, or else you overeat as a normal thing... common sense dictates that it's way too much!). So you're going to need to "guesstimate" when cooking this.
I do like the plastic jar however - hopefully it will help it to last longer than it would in a cardboard box.
on November 5, 2011
This tri-color couscous is really good...full of flavor and fun to eat. I love the texture. I cook in chicken broth and add some minced garlic and chopped herbs (parsley, cilantro,) along with some red pepper flakes. At the end of cooking, I add some olive oil and this makes a wonderful side dish...Highly recommend
on May 27, 2014
I am very please with my purchase of the Israeli couscous. I had been trying to find this product in the Supermarket, but could not. I finally turned to Amazon.com, and low-and-behold, there is was. The tricolor is very good. I would recommend this product.
on May 11, 2011
I tried to find israeli couscous in a number of upsacale grocery stores and no luck. So I decided to try good ole Amazon.com and selected this product. It is so good..add a few herbs and it's a great side dish, or add more and make a "pasta type" salad.so very good. I am hooked. Great flavor and so easy to prepare!
on December 24, 2012
This is a good product; I like that they are colored w/ actual veggies and not some artificial coloring. Good taste, I'm looking forward to cook some variations on the basic recipe. Thumbs up!
on June 9, 2014
I bought this for a recipe I was making. Cooked it according to direction of recipe. We did not care for it. Personal taste only though. Was a good value.
on February 1, 2013
What a wonderful find. I am a whole grain lover anyway, and this makes a fantastic side dish. Try Campbell's cream of shrimp soup (add cream) as a topping.
on February 23, 2014
Delicious....healthy eating....enjoyable...Get it, Cook it, and eat it.
It is a perfect accompaniment for almost any meal. And easy to prepare.
on February 23, 2015
Great product. I was not able to find Israeli Couscous in my local stores. This was the answer! A great product and pretty on the plate.