Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 4, 2012
My friend is a physical therapist and he recently recommended this product to me for my tendonitis as he swears by it and he's purchased it for his wife as well.

Though it looks like a kitchen appliance or an arm guillotine, thought I'd give it a whirl. Wanted to use it properly so went to the website, which instructs to use it for several minutes a day and to roll your arm through it slowly, increasing pressure on the sore and painful spots, and rolling all the way up to the elbow. Palm facing up, then palm facing down, and increasing pressure with time. Sure, I'll try it.

3:23 PM - Start feeling pain in wrist
3:24 PM - Start using Roleo
3:27 PM - Pain gone
3:28 PM - Wild bewilderment and running around the office celebrating and promoting the Roleo

That's right folks. It works. If you have carpal tunnel or tendonitis, I highly recommend this product. It's a life changer for those of us who spend way more time on a computer than any human should.
66 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2011
I'm a busy professional massage therapist. This machine helps release the flexors and extensors of my forearms for much needed relief. It's a very sturdy device and I find it easy to use and easy to clean. It's great to have around when you don't have a therapist to work the kinks out your forearms.
on July 31, 2012
I've been successfully receiving massage therapy for my carpal tunnel issues. I noticed my therapist had one of these sitting in the waiting area for customers to try. I did, and it was great! Now that I have it at home, I can maintain the effects of the massage therapy longer.
on April 16, 2012
My wife complains of pain in her wrist all the time, I too spend a ton of time typing on the keyboard. This product really works, it provides a really good massage of your forearm and wrist area. If you spend a ton of time typing at the keyboard you should try this massager. Great product.
on December 9, 2011
I was very skeptical when ordering this product.
However, I am happy to say that it works well. This product is nice after the ball in the wrist to close to the elbow.
I would have rated it five stars if the pressure seamed like it stayed stronger for a deep feel.
Also I would love if it could also massage the hand/fingers.
To use I normally hold in opposite hand and push forearm to be massaged in and out of device 5-15 times
I am happy I made the purchase.
on August 1, 2012
this is a good product,I use it when my fingers are sore from work,I do a lot of yard work on my job,it helps a lot.
on January 10, 2012
I'm a massage therapist, so self care is essential. This is somewhat effective for that purpose; however, I would not recommend this to anyone who does not know the potential risks involved. If not careful with arm placement, the median nerve can be compressed and irritated during use. With carpal tunnel syndrome being such a common issue, I would not recommend it's use to an individual not schooled in anatomy.
on January 18, 2013
I gave this as a gift to someone who works all day, and has some hand arthritis. He reports it works very well, and that he can massage not only his hand, but also his wrist and forearm. He says this gives him great relief.
on August 13, 2013
I get intense pain in my forearms moreso than my wrists from carpal tunnel.

That said, when I first bought this it caused more pain than it alleviated. After I got it dialed in on the firmness (I had it at max, silly me), it really seems to help an awful lot. Especially running it along the thick tendon on the outside of the forearm.

I would recommend it. I use it nearly every day.
on June 27, 2013
Pressure is adjustable, but in the end it's just not strong enough. Perhaps it's unrealistic to expect a small machine such as this to exert that much pressure, but for me, it's not enough. However, it's good enough though, for in between "real" massages or quick breaks during work to relax a little.