5.0 out of 5 stars Roll Your Pains Away!
My friend is a physical therapist and he recently recommended this product to me for my tendonitis as he swears by it and he's purchased it for his wife as well.

Published on June 4, 2012 by meticulous_matt

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and not comfy on the hand
Saw this unit at a Chiro's and noted down the manufacturer details, etc and placed an order with Amazon, but what I got was no where like the one the Chiro had. Even though this unit looks the same size, etc, it is not as easy to use and pretty rough on the fore arm. Thought I will save money by getting my own but again this one's fairly cheap imitation.
Published 19 months ago by nastaqzak

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll Your Pains Away!, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever (Health and Beauty)

Though it looks like a kitchen appliance or an arm guillotine, thought I'd give it a whirl. Wanted to use it properly so went to the website, which instructs to use it for several minutes a day and to roll your arm through it slowly, increasing pressure on the sore and painful spots, and rolling all the way up to the elbow. Palm facing up, then palm facing down, and increasing pressure with time. Sure, I'll try it.

3:23 PM - Start feeling pain in wrist
3:24 PM - Start using Roleo
3:27 PM - Pain gone
3:28 PM - Wild bewilderment and running around the office celebrating and promoting the Roleo

That's right folks. It works. If you have carpal tunnel or tendonitis, I highly recommend this product. It's a life changer for those of us who spend way more time on a computer than any human should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying My Roleo, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever (Health and Beauty)
I'm a massage therapist in training and I love using my Roleo. I don't think it's meant to be a magic tool that will make all pain anyone is having just disappear--you need to know what your situation is. If a person is in pain, I think it's probably a good idea to go see a medical specialist before treating oneself. Ok, that said, I love using the Roleo after I give a massage (or two). It doesn't replace my stretching, exercise and massage, but I enjoy having it as part of my self-care regimen. I appreciate the ability to adjust the pressure with the knob and how light weight it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Roleo forearm massage, December 9, 2011
This review is from: Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever (Health and Beauty)
I was very skeptical when ordering this product.
However, I am happy to say that it works well. This product is nice after the ball in the wrist to close to the elbow.
I would have rated it five stars if the pressure seamed like it stayed stronger for a deep feel.
Also I would love if it could also massage the hand/fingers.
To use I normally hold in opposite hand and push forearm to be massaged in and out of device 5-15 times
I am happy I made the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for manual therapist, July 5, 2012
This review is from: Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever (Health and Beauty)
I bought this for a friend and we are all in school for massage therapy. Im sure it will get alot of use. we all tried it and loved it immediately

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, does well, August 23, 2012
CLC (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever (Health and Beauty)
I have RMS/tendinitis and this is a good product and does the trick when I can't see my masseuse or my husband can't massage my arms. I wouldn't say it does as well or feels as good as an actual, but it works as a decent substitute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stress Reliever, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever (Health and Beauty)
I gave this as a gift to someone who works all day, and has some hand arthritis. He reports it works very well, and that he can massage not only his hand, but also his wrist and forearm. He says this gives him great relief.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll give it a B., September 5, 2013
This review is from: Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever (Health and Beauty)
Much easier to get a forearm massage than other methods
+ Good amount of pressure applied
+ Not cheaply made
+ Is able to hit some pressure points if having overuse injuries

@ 6’3” 195, the machine is maxed out near my elbow.
- Will take some of your arm hair
- Not a significant change in pressure with adjustment knob
- Noisy springs

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and not comfy on the hand, April 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides some carpal tunnel relief, August 13, 2013
Sean (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever (Health and Beauty)
I get intense pain in my forearms moreso than my wrists from carpal tunnel.

That said, when I first bought this it caused more pain than it alleviated. After I got it dialed in on the firmness (I had it at max, silly me), it really seems to help an awful lot. Especially running it along the thick tendon on the outside of the forearm.

I would recommend it. I use it nearly every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arms need lovin' too., June 11, 2013
H. Venture (Hood River, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever (Health and Beauty)
This is a very sturdy self-massage tool--unique in that it allows me to massage my arms without using my other arm. It feels great, and even my physical therapist loves it. As soon as she tried mine, she had to buy one for herself.

Roleo Pain And Stress Reliever