- Magnet designed to hold on one side only directly to flat steel surface. Multiple Poles are evenly spread across its surface to prevent sliding. It does not hold well to other magnets.
- Magnet holds up to 6 pounds per linear foot on contact with flat, smooth ferrous steel, without layer of material between magnet and steel. Minimum recommended length for magnet is 2"
- Adhesive covered by peel-off liner is on non-magnetic side. Adhesive is pressure-activated, permanent, acrylic type with initial tack and minimum of 24 hour cure time requirement.
- Adhesive bonds to clean, smooth and uniform surfaces made of paper, wood, stainless steel, painted steel, aluminum, glass, and rigid plastics. For best results see full product description.
- Magnet withstands temperatures from 0-150 degrees Fahrenheit. Made in USA.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Roll-N-Cut Flexible Magnet Tape Refill - 1/16" thick x 1/2" wide x 15 feet. (1 roll)
|Price:||$11.94 ($11.94 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Material Type||Ceramic magnet powder bonded with synthetic rubber.|
|Hazardous Material Type||Y Unknown|
|LowerTemperature Range||0 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||15 feet|
|Overall Width||0.50 inches|
|Upper Temperature Range||150 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Perfect for making flat lightweight items magnetic. Magnet requires direct and full contact with ... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- The kids use it for their "Art"
- We regularly mail pictures to Grandma with a Magnet so they can be displayed on her fridge.
- Thin Magnet with strong adhesive
- Magnet is strong enough for paper, cardboard, and photos.
-Occasionally we need a couple strips to hold larger items.
That being said, if you're looking for anything approaching "industrial strength," this won't do.
It's convenient in the kitchen to hold up pictures and important notices but not ideal.
The adhesive kind of sucks so if you have a glue gun or some tape this should work but you get what you pay for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The adhesive seems to be holding fine....the magnet is pitiful. Barely holds bobby pins.Published 9 days ago by Annie
Paired with a brother label maker, this magnetic tape has been great for creating my own magnetic poetry set.Published 27 days ago by Arghhness
This magnet is sturdy and holds well. I use it for basic crafting and it just keeps coming in handy. The adhesive side stays put. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Menna Pentz