5.0 out of 5 stars Great single from a talented,upcoming rapper.
Published on August 15, 2003 by funkmaster_t

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so
Published on May 6, 2004 by Anthony Rupert

5.0 out of 5 stars Great single from a talented,upcoming rapper., August 15, 2003
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
The production is great and the lyrics are good. Stag's rhymin and flow are excellent. The song reminds me of an upbeat version of Nelly's Ride wit me. If all his songs on his upcoming LP (Game of Breath; due out Sept 23) are as good as this, he could easily be the next eminem; cept with more positive lyrics. And his lyrics are not clean, but they are pretty easy to understand. "Brothers be like how you doing bra when I'm cruisin' by" bra is really bro but it sounds like bra cuz of his accent or something. I have two questions though who is his producer and who is that guest on the song? This is an amazing single for a rookie who hasn't put out an album yet. He has alot of vocal talent and his lyrics show alot of potential.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anxious for the release, October 9, 2003
Sarah (Lafayette, LA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
Everyone has people who hate 'em but whatever. It's a real change from what I normally listen to. No cursing! Just because he's white doesn't make me think he's the next Em tho. I think the boi has talent. I like the sound and the lyrics. It makes me think of summer ass shakin music. Presonally, I like 'Rock Ya Body' better. (...I got an idea... and it might sound silly but I wanna roll ya body in a tight brown phillie... crack it... lick it up... seal it air tight... get a light...) Love it! Those who like 'Roll Wit MVP' should listen to it. I think the CD should be out sooner though. I'd really like to see what it's all about and where he's gonna go. Also... Daymn! The boi is sexie! Those eyes are something else! *muah*

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely enjoyable AND clean!, July 7, 2003
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
Stagga Lee is an emerging artist who has amazing skills in word use. None of his lyrics have profanity and he still keeps them catchy. The first time I heard Roll Wit Mvp I was hooked...although is AMAZING eyes did lure me in as well. This is definitely an awesome buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly not bad, April 12, 2004
Chris (St.Louis,MO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
As much this guy gets he is really not actually not that bad
infact he is pretty good to be exact and no I am not kidding
and I like the hook on it.He is actually better then his boys
Lyrics 9/10 Production 8/10 Overall 8.5/10 This is good

4.0 out of 5 stars Anxious for the release, October 9, 2003
Sarah (Lafayette, LA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
Everyone has people who hate 'em but whatever. It's a real change from what I normally listen to. No cursing! I think the boi has talent. I like the sound and the lyrics. It makes me think of summer a** shakin music. Presonally, I like 'Rock Ya Body' better. (...I got an idea... and it might sound silly but I wanna roll ya body in a tight brown phillie... crack it... lick it up... seal it air tight... get a light...) Love it! Those who like 'Roll Wit MVP' should listen to it. I think the CD should be out sooner though. I'd really like to see what it's all about and where he's gonna go. Also... Daymn! The boi is sexie! Those eyes are something else! *muah*

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so, May 6, 2004
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
This song is okay. I really don't think it's as bad as people say it is. But I think people that are calling him "the next Eminem" ARE getting ahead of themselves; at the same time, though, people calling this the worst song of (last) year are kind of getting ahead of themselves, too. Still, it IS funny to read some of the backlash, like the reviewer that said he's not even going to be the next Benzino, or when VIBE magazine listed Stagga first for the Fred Durst "Put the Mic Down, Whitey" Award. All in all, though, it seems like this is another case where very heavily mixed reviews keep an album from coming out (we haven't seen Q-Tip's Kamaal the Abstract on the shelves, have we?).

Anthony Rupert

3.0 out of 5 stars Who the hell is that?, December 27, 2003
"hawaiian_23" (Wailuku, HI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
First off, the song is aight. Makes me shake my bootay a lil. However, I want to know who the girl singing the "la la la la" part on the video is. She's smoking. If anyone knows out there, email me at justforslaps23@yahoo.com. Dayyyuuummmmm she's hot. Please help a brother out, oops, I mean "bra" out. Haha.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, April 5, 2006
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
I actually thought this song was pretty good. The beat actually sounds good and the lyrics are in place. He still isn't Eminem though

5.0 out of 5 stars STAGGA LEE - ROLL WIT MVP (SINGLE) REVIEW, June 28, 2003
DARRYL L. MCGEE (XENIA, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
Stagga Lee is the next great white rapper!!! He reminds me of Eminem. Stagga just does not have the attitiude of Eminem. His mic skills are almost like Em's. When I first saw Stagga on BET's Uncut, I have been hunting down the single ever since! Luckily enough, I found it yesterday ...

1.0 out of 5 stars DIZ WIGGA HAZ HIZ GAME ON LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!..................., September 20, 2003
Def Jam 4 Life (Brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roll Wit M.V.P. (Audio CD)
good thing they keep pushing his cd bakk. this wigga sux, tha song sux and he is sighned 2 sum unknown record label full of......nvm. i recommend benzino's redmempion (which iz 1 of tha worst rappers alive go onto the source.com go 2 forums and see how much he gets dissed) or kids bob 2 is bette (lol). dont waste money on it then brake ur paper shredder trying 2 rid of it. im out ~1~ love

Roll Wit M.V.P.
Roll Wit M.V.P. by Stagga Lee (Audio CD - 2003)