4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter LOVES these skates!
My daughter has been using these skates every day since I bought them for her with not one negative remark. She's usually pretty picky about how her shoes fit, but has had a ball learning to inline skate without one negative comment! The sizing feature is very easy to use and 100% intuitive. These were a great deal for the price!
Published on August 24, 2010 by Stickmom

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect too much
The skates aren't bad, but aren't great either.

Namely:

The bearings don't seem to merit their ABEC 5 rating - spin the wheels and they come to stop after a couple of turns.

On the size 12-1 that I ordered the wheels are too small in my opinion (64mm).

The buckles are spring loaded and wouldn't stay in the open position. Not...
Published 10 months ago by K F

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter LOVES these skates!, August 24, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Roller Derby Girls Cobra Adjustable Inline Skate (Sports)
I purchased this item for my daughter's 8th birthday. Love that size is adjustable. Easy to adjust and put on with minimal help from adult. Good quality. Definately worth purchasing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, May 25, 2010
This review is from: Roller Derby Girls Cobra Adjustable Inline Skate (Sports)
We are very happy with these skates. They are easy to adjust and seem very durable. My daughter loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable skates, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Roller Derby Girls Cobra Adjustable Inline Skate (Sports)
Great skates. Daughter just learning to roller skate and these were perfect... Love how they adjust so easily. She will definitely be using them for a while and getting our money's worth. Seem to fit comfortably...

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect too much, March 30, 2014
The skates aren't bad, but aren't great either.

Namely:

On the size 12-1 that I ordered the wheels are too small in my opinion (64mm).

The buckles are spring loaded and wouldn't stay in the open position. Not sure who thought of that or why, because it makes putting skates on an exrecise in dexterity.

Size adjuster has some play in it, which granted doesn't matter much once a skate is buckled, but still gives a feel of mediocre quality, as does the plastic used for the shell.

On the pair that I received, one skate's frame was slightly crooked (a couple mm) and the other skate's insole came detached.

Perhaps I expected a bit too much at this price, or was misled by glowing reviews. Replaced these with Rollerblade Junior Spitfire XT - they cost a little more, but have a great quality and none of the issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on nice adjustable skates, September 25, 2010
This review is from: Roller Derby Girls Cobra Adjustable Inline Skate (Sports)
I bought these skates for my 7-year-old daughter. She wears a size 2 shoe, so I'm hoping these will allow her plenty of growing room. She absolutely loves them. She can put them on by herself, and she has spent several hours a day on them over the past few weeks. She'd sleep in them if I let her. I'm very pleased. A great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars inline skates, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Roller Derby Girls Cobra Adjustable Inline Skate (Sports)
I got these for my daughter for her 8th birthday and she has had them on constantly. She would wear them to school if I would let her! She loves loves loves them. They are easy to get on/off. One of the best purchases I have made lately.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves them!, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Roller Derby Girls Cobra Adjustable Inline Skate (Sports)
Great skates. Easy to change size, get on and off and she can do it himself! Would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first pair of skates., September 2, 2013
I used to rollerblade for a bit when I was younger, big jumps and halfpipe x-games type. The things to look for are good smooth rolling bearings smooth ride and tight fit but with some comfort and these seem to have all of those things. Very easy to adjust and once I showed my girl how to tighten them properly she has had no problem doing so. Great skates, easy to use for the kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but Run Small, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Roller Derby Girls Cobra Adjustable Inline Skate (Sports)
Very nice!! But run small. My daughter wears size 3 in kids and I bought 2-5, but they are tight. Hopefully they will stretch but they look great