5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!
I bought these skates about a week ago and they work pretty good. my son skates with them every day and they go really fast. They are sizes 6-9 so ... they are more for older children. SUPER!
Published on June 15, 2012 by Leszek

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing didn't match advertizing
The skates are fine, but the sizing is not correct at least on the pair I got. They are definitely not Men's size 6-9, I wear a men's size 8.5 and they are too small!!
Published 14 months ago by Frequent Amazon Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing didn't match advertizing, November 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, June 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good. they are really fast, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Roller Derby Men's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates (Sports)
I have only used these one time. so far so good. they are really fast. they adjusted perfectly to my foot. I am a 10 in women and these fit perfectly. I can already tell the break wears down rather fast and i will be needing a new one if i plan on rollerblading down hills which i did the first time. The straps are okay they do look flimsy so only time will tell but for the price i paid which i believe was under 50 dollars its worth it. These skates work amazing on smooth and rough surfaces. i live in NYC so that is a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great choice for preteens just starting out., October 13, 2014
This review is from: Roller Derby Men's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates (Sports)
My son is just about 9 and wears a size 6 shoe. He got interested in rollerblading, and I wanted to get him a decent inline skate that wouldn't break the bank, because 1) kids this age don't always stay interested in things for very long and 2) his feet are growing fast.

I got these, and I was a little leery because some of the reviews said they were not very good quality. But I have to say they've held up great. We're skating in city parks and on streets, and he's falling quite often, so these skates take a bit of a beating. But they're totally intact so far. He wears them with thick socks and says that so far, after many hours of skating, he hasn't had any foot, ankle, or leg pain. I suspect the wheels aren't very fast, but that's honestly a feature, not a bug, for a young beginner. The last thing we need is for his skates to go shooting out from under him, as very fast skates sometimes do with beginners. Plus, they really look cool and the yellow & black color scheme is pretty slick.

So far, after about 2 months of pretty frequent use, these seem comfortable, sturdy, and a ton of fun for my boy. Maybe I just got a lucky pair, but I can highly recommend these for young beginner skaters.

4.0 out of 5 stars The skates., December 27, 2012
This review is from: Roller Derby Men's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates (Sports)
I reccomend these skates since they have a very soft center, tight harnesses to keep your feet from sliding. Really good with turns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Roller Derby Men's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates (Sports)
Very nice skates for the price. Easily adjustable which is nice for the kids to get off and on by themselves

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my son!, June 20, 2014
cmartin (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roller Derby Men's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates (Sports)
My son spends all of his time outdoors in these skates. They were the right price...I did not want want to spend a fortune since I didn't know if he would really use them much. I am so glad I chose these! He skates everyday and apparently they are pretty comfortable because he is outside for long periods time around the neighborhood on them! Great purchase! Also they are adjustable and he is wearing them on the smallest setting now, so if he keeps this up we can use them for awhile!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Roller Derby Men's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates (Sports)
It fulfilled all of my expectations, price, quality, and I already wore it. Definitively I'm buying some more when good offers are available.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Roller Derby Men's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates (Sports)
This is a well constructed and very sturdy rollerblade, I will highly recommend this rollerblade to any potential buyer. Best Regards, Lorne Sandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skates!, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Roller Derby Men's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates (Sports)
My 10 year old is men's size 7 so I didn't want to spend the price I saw for other inline skates at sporting good stores as his feet are still growing. I bought these for him and was a bit nervous about ordering shoes online without him being able to try them on and afraid they wouldn't fit his wide feet, but they fit him perfectly! He also is on the lowest setting 7 so I am hoping they will last him until his feet start growing. He loves them and couldn't be happier that he can get out and roller blade around the neighborhood. I highly recommend these skates as they are great for the price.

Roller Derby Men's V500 Adjustable Inline Skates (6-9) Large