Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Roller Derby Web Stinger Adjustable Girl's Inline Skates, Small (12-1)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 27, 2009
I was very disappointed with these skates! I bought them for my 7 year old. She could not get them on by herself. There are so many pressure points inside the skate and the linings are so thin, we had to use linings form her old pair to make them wearable. The ties in the front are so thin, you cannot pull them tight enough to really make the skate feel secure on the foot. The are very cheap looking, not at all like the picture. NOT at all worth the price!!!
on December 6, 2010
These skates are a lot of fun for my daughter and they are size adjustable. I thought they were built to last when I ordered them but the first thing that happened was that the laces are very cheap bungee cords that come apart very easily and are not really strong enough to tighten the toe-box of the skate, the inner lining seams cheap also as the tops of the tongues are falling apart. The overall body of the skates seem to be well built and so do the wheels, bearings etc. and I think that if those other two items were fixed they would get a 5 star rating from me because they would be a well built and reasonably priced skate. That is why I give the Roller Derby Stinger's a 3 star rating. My daughter is 5 and she loves them.

Update: The skates have held up well for a couple years, the liners are still a bit lacking in quality.
on March 6, 2011
I bought them for me 6 year old niece. She is just learning how to skate so i don't know how a seasoned skater would do with these.

Pro's
1.she likes the color
2.they roll smoothly
3.the top strap is strong enough to hold her without the laces or whatever they are
4.She falls a bunch but they are still in one piece except the inner lining of the boot.

Con's
1.I have hockey skates with laces and I tie them like laces. These have some strange thing that i don't understand and there are no instructions on how to attach them correctly. I cut them off so she wouldn't trip on them
2.No instructions on how to change the size. They seem to slide around but I am not sure if the boot gets any bigger.
3. Do not pull the boot at all because it rips like a wet piece of paper.
on July 27, 2013
Just purchased these for my 8 year old. She loves them! She says they fit great - with a little room to grow. She loves to skate and wears them for long periods of time - hasn't had any problems with them. Her old pair used to rub her ankle - but these don't. Great quality - very well made - worth the price!
on January 15, 2014
My daughter absolutely loves these. It's rare when a product made for a girl works as well as the opposing products for boys. This one definitely does just that. Not only does my girl love the style but it rides smoothly and the adjustable sections slides easily without too much trouble.
on December 18, 2012
These are great for their price. The only complaint that we have with them is there is a piece on the inside of the skate that really rubs on the ankles. We had to come up with something to cover it better to prevent bruises from wearing. Once that was fixed they were great. She didn't take them off all Summer:)
on July 25, 2012
I love anything that gets the kids playing outside but these are probably the best investment. Bought a pair for everyone, now we go out as a family. The kids love them, I love the extra family time not in front of a TV.
on March 30, 2013
My daughter has worn these outdoors and at the roller rink. They work great and we love that the size is adjustable. A great product!
on January 28, 2013
Well, this won in the battle of roller blades because--well, look at them!--they're like a little girl's dream: pink, pretty skates that just scream fun. Pigtails, braids, ice cream cones. It's a great summer toy. And my daughter is cavalier enough to take them out even in sub-freezing winter weather. That's dedication. My only complaint is that sometimes they seem quite uncomfortable on her feet around the top of the boot. A minor annoyance is the laces and what to do with them too--but that's probably my fault for not more closely reading the manual.
on September 8, 2012
Wow! These cute little skates have really withstood a lot at my house. We've had them for a few years now. They've been through two very active kids. They have been left out in bad weather hundreds of times. They have held up very well. I must say I am quite impressed. And they have kept my kiddos very entertained. I will definitely be buying these again in a larger size for my growing daughter.