5.0 out of 5 stars Great
This game is awesome. You will not be disappointed with this if you played the original Roller Coaster Tycoon when you were younger.

If you have OSX Mavericks (free), this will work seamlessly for you.

Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars it wont let me download this game
its telling me that everytime i try to download it that the request is being sent to the original owner.
Published 5 months ago by brandi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 30, 2013
This review is from: RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum [Download] (Software Download)

If you have OSX Mavericks (free), this will work seamlessly for you.

I love that there are three different aspects to the game: I can have animals, water-park rides, and traditional theme park rides. Love the game's ability to let you be creative, and the Sandbox mode is great to try everything you ever dreamed of building without any objectives or (game money) cost holding you back. There are SO many options! You will not be disappointed with this game. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better Tycoon games, May 27, 2013
Runs well on Mac OSX 10.8.3. Have had it for three months now and I've had no problems what so ever playing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the Game but Desire Better Access, November 16, 2013
This game is fun. It was easy to buy and easy to download.

Game: Do not like the camera and navigation options. Limited and makes gameplay difficult.
Seller: Since it was downloaded online and I had to create some account for a game manager I can not play it unless my laptop is online. Real bummer. I'm really more of a disk person. I shouldn't need internet to play a purchased game.

1.0 out of 5 stars it wont let me download this game, February 24, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 15, 2014
Always crashes. Brand new mac.

1.0 out of 5 stars really disappointed in this 3rd version, July 2, 2014
This game was not worth the time to install.

Not only did i Have to install a streaming service just to play it but it came with no scenarios or challenges. Been trying to find out if I can download some to play, not that I want to put in the extra effort after seeing the graphics. Having a blank slate is okay but the graphics particularly in creating landscapes don't function well and glitches appear on screen.

RT3 just doesn't preform well, really disappointed in this 3rd version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the buy, June 12, 2014
Such an addicting game! I've played it for hours, reminds me of the original from when I was a kid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, May 6, 2014
ron viviani (Glen Mills, PA, US) - See all my reviews
It kept crashing when i tried using it, i would have to restart my computer every time i tried. ugh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rtc3, April 17, 2014
Fun game, I liked that it had the expansion packs. 2 extra games with different levels makes the game last way longer and it's actually a challenge

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game!, April 13, 2014
I love this game,because there are so many things about roller coasters,thrill rides and water park fun!!!

I gave this game a rating of five stars,because of the awesome animation,and a ton of fun stuff to do!!!

This is in my top favorite games ever!

It is AWESOME!!! If you like all of the stuff written above,you will love this game,and it is appropriate for everyone (yay)!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›