Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 1, 2012
Ordered this last May 27. I was expecting to get in on June 4, but received it today (June 1). It's fast. Seriously. I haven't skated for a while so I'm still trying to practice.

My only problem with this is that my size is US 6.5 so I ordered this size. It's too snug. I'd have to wear thin socks, which makes my skating less comfortable. Next time I'll just get size 7.
on January 19, 2013
I had an old pair of rollers for 4/5 years and decided to change them recently for the Activa 90. I'm very happy with my purchase. The system to tighten the rollers is great, much more comfortable than the regular system with the laces and requires a lot less strenght. I wouldn't recommend this rollers to a begineer, they can be a little tricky to manage at the beginning.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2013
I've only used my new skates a few times, but they exceeded my expectations. Very comfy and easy to adjust.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse