5.0 out of 5 stars baby likes Oawald:)
Published 11 months ago by joe

1.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, horrible for parents!
My 4 year old loves it, I can't stand it. The music is a bit dissonant, the singing is off key and horrible, and if you're in another room, you can hear the bass in a most irritating manner. Again, it's fine for kids, but irritating for parents. You're better off with Pocoyo or even better, Octonauts. Avoid Oswald. There's a reason why it never got very popular.
Published 18 days ago by John DiBiase

5.0 out of 5 stars baby likes Oawald:), January 16, 2014
the series is set in a colorful world populated by a cast of anthropomorphic animals, mythological creatures, or humanoid beings resembling plants or vegetables and follows the daily experiences of an anthropomorphic blue octopus named Oswald, accompanied by his beloved pet dachshund (designed as a hot dog) appropriately named Weenie and their life in the cheerful and whimsically-designed community of Big City. Commonly, the program concentrates on Oswald's experiences with friends, acquaintances, and neighbors—including Henry, a talking penguin and Daisy, a humanoid, anthropomorphic daisy, among others—and his patient methods of coping with or tolerating different average situations or dilemmas, along with his thoroughly positive, optimistic outlook on life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oswald is relaxing, June 30, 2013
I love the "pace" of Oswald. It is one of the few cartoons I will sit and watch with my grandkids. It captivates my three year old granddaughter and I love watching her watch it. It is so unlike so many of the fast and furious type cartoons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!, July 10, 2011
This review is from: Oswald Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I can't remember how I came across this little gem of a show but it certainly was quite a find. It is a calming, sweet, endearing show with characters that represent different personality types that all manage to get along quite nicely and teaches great lessons on friendship and kindness. My 3 year old son who normally watches Blue's Clues and Caillou, the positive Caillou only, has been very fond of this show from the start. It calms him down and he can lay still for an entire two shows no problem. He'd watch more but we have to put a limit. I highly recommend this adorable show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show for Little Ones, July 1, 2013
My son is 3.5 years old and finds the show entertaining. It is humerous yet has good lessons on each episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oswald is great pre-schoolers show, June 23, 2013
Our four pre-schoolers and we love Oswald! It's a calming show with no violence that really holds their attention. I'm so glad we found it among the other great kids shows on Amazon Instant Video.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gentleman, Oswald, January 19, 2014
Chris McCray (Daytona Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
I occasionally put Oswald on for my four year old. I don't mind watching it with him because the writers cleverly put in a variety of personalities and challenges that we all face. The overall tone is very calm and slower-paced, a perfect polar opposite to today's OCD world of crazy, flashy toons. Oswald always tips his hat to passers-by, even animals. He upholds the greatest respect to everyone, even those who try to bring him down.

I highly recommend Oswald to anyone who doesn't want their child to act like a lunatic, imitating their favorite cartoons. If they choose to mimic Oswald, the world would be a much better place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle Show, February 10, 2013
This is a very calming show for little ones. Even my 5 year old likes the "soothingness" of it. Catchy little jingles and lots of polite conversation in this show. I enjoy watching myself. Wish Amazon had more seasons through Amazon prime for free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, January 25, 2013
My two year old son loves Oswald. Oswald teaching super lesson to the kids about life and friendship. Great show!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves Oswald, January 14, 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old to watch on the kindle. She loves Oswald's dog Weenie. My son also grew up watching the show and was a big fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars only one problem, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Oswald Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I think this has to be the sweetest calmest cartoon for kids.its wonderful. The only problem is that there is only 1 season. This deserved far more. I'm amazed they stopped production. Bring back Fred Savage and the others and make some more :-) 6*s.