Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.29 shipping
Rollick! The Hysterical Team Charades Party Game
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- PARTY GAME - An award-winning party game that's a fast and furious team charades competition.
- CHARADES - Team charades played backwards or in reverse! Charades is more fun when everyone gets into the action. Kids, teens, college students, adults and families love it!
- CREATES LASTING MEMORIES - Requires teams to collaborate together without saying a word. The improv moments create lasting memories that will be talked about long after the game has ended.
- INCLUDES: 756 Clues, 60-second timer, Scoring Sheet, Rules. Ages 8+ |2 Minutes to Learn |30 Minutes to Play
- ADD TO YOUR CART NOW! It will be a hit at your next party or family game night.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Rollick is a great game for all ages. We played it at Christmas with all of the cousins and had a blast. Definitely a great buy for our family!Published 3 days ago by Elliemay
We're a family that loves to play games. There's something about all coming together and turning the electronics off that's just special. That's how real memories are made! Read morePublished 9 days ago by HappyMom
This game is so much fun! Perfect group game! I love that it is not complicated at all so if you have people who never played you can easily explain and get playing faster than... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Delaney T
We laughed so hard playing this game that we couldn't breathe.Published 19 days ago by Leslie B Reetz
This is by far the funniest game and has made holidays with family hilarious!Published 20 days ago by Jaime
I host a teen game night monthly at our karate school. The kids did not like this game at all. We usually play Apples to apples, Taboo and mad gab. This one was a dud. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Debra
I haven't played but the kids have all had friends over (ages 6-14) and they all played together and loved it! So therefore I love it!Published 1 month ago by VLM