5.0 out of 5 stars We love it
My son loves mickey mouse. We travel very often and this was just what he needed to make him feel like a big boy. It can hold a good amount of clothes and shoes.
Published 5 months ago by Madinah

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap issue
Overall ok but a major issue developed when our son rolled it across the airport. The backpack strap dragged and wrapped around a wheel to the point of tearing and ruining the strap. There is no easy way to secure the backpack straps when used as a rolling backpack. Just keep your eyes on this.
Published 2 months ago by R. Romero

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Rolling Backpack - Disney - Mickey Mouse - Sunshine (16" Large Backpack) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 8, 2014
debra garreffa (PICKERINGTON, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
It was just what I was looking for. Great item and made very well. Just the right size for my 3 yer old as a suitcase

4.0 out of 5 stars A spacious one for his books and some of his favourite toys, July 12, 2014
My 2 yr old just loves his Mickey bag. A spacious one for his books and some of his favourite toys

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Again !!!!, July 6, 2014
Not what I expected. Very cheap material and the customer service was not helpful at all. Never again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap issue, July 4, 2014
R. Romero "RRR" (Los Angeles, USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, June 25, 2014
Overall it's a good product, but the metal/plastic handle was missing a screw and comes apart every time my son tries to use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, January 2, 2014
Bag is a little bigger than we thought. The back pack straps are for a six year old and up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy..., December 30, 2013
Much better quality than I had expected especially for the price. Was made very well and looks as advertised. Very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable AND adorable!, December 19, 2013
Will be giving this 1st backpack to my grandson for sleepovers or travel. Nice size and well made. Very happy I ordered it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 17, 2014
Good quality, good product. My baby love it

Rate and Discover Movies