5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Coaster Cars
Published on November 23, 2010 by Brenda L. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Product
We purchased this for our 3 year old son as a gift. He has wanted one for awhile. Be ware...This is apparently NOT the actual "plasma car" and ours does not work at all. It was shipped in original made in China box in parts and says "Coaster Car Schwervy.com". The only markings on the actual "Coaster Car" are "made in China", so this seems to be a defective knock off...
Published on March 23, 2012 by Angela Hartley

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Coaster Cars, November 23, 2010
Really fun for children all the way to adults. We have had numerous races around the block and around traffic cones. It does best on level surfaces, but children can make them move fast with their feet also. They use their feet on the slight inclines and the steering wheel on the level to down surfaces. I bought six of these for my home daycare. On the weekends, they get used by the grandchildren and adults. Love these cars. I have bought both this brand and the Plasma versions and I can't tell the difference except for a slight variation in the design of the seat. I bought both kind in order to get six different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fun, April 8, 2009
We bought a couple of these after some friends of ours had bought some Plasma Cars, but we have seen no difference the these are about 40% less. My girls (ages 4 and 6) are having a blast on these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, June 2, 2011
ymd "ymd" (Tampa, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my boy who's only 2 y.o., and also order 1 more from other vendor which is a genuine plasma car for my older son who is 5 y.o.
When I ordered, I didn't realize it's not the original plasma car as I thought it was.
However, the quality is similar to the genuine plasma car and everything is very similar.

As they use both cars, I can tell that the quality is very similar.
The only difference is that somehow, this one doesn't move as fast as the genuine plasma car.
Everything else is good.

The price is certainly great, so although I bought it by mistake, I can say that I'm satisfied with the product.
Both my boys are having a blast each time they use the cars!

4.0 out of 5 stars Years of fun, November 7, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I got this product 3 years ago and my kids are still using it. In fact, I get on it myself to ride with my daughter because she couldn't control it at 3 years old (170 lbs. + 25 lbs). My daughter was able to ride on her own at 4 and loves it. Children visitors love it as well. It keeps them busy for hours so the parents can enjoy the visit. You do need space to be able to fully enjoy it. The only small problem I have repeated is the front wheel that connects to the steering wheel. Minor adjustment needed every now and then due to dis-alignment from heavy usage. Its simple though. For the price and the mileage I got out of it, plus leaving it outdoor 365 days a year...it's amazing that it still works. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Coaster Car rides well!, February 11, 2010
Perhaps the most used gift of our Christmas this year, the Rolling Coaster Car has provided much enjoyment for our three, five and even eight year old. The car has proven to be incredibly sturdy and at the same time, nice to our furniture as the curved front edge does not damage when bumping into things (it happens!). Though not made for the carpet, the car is easily maneuvered through obstacles such as tables and chairs in the kitchen. Well worth the purchase during this long winter!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great riding toy for big kids!, January 12, 2009
T.P. (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
We love this toy! This is great for kids that are hyperactive & like to be moving constantly. It works best on hard floors. My son is a tall 6 year old & fits on this no problem, he rides around the house on it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love It, But Broke After About A Year. Buying More!, December 14, 2009
David (Abilene, TX) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought two of these for my children in 2007. At the time, my boy was six and my girl was three. It took a little while for them to master the technique of propelling the car. It took my son a short while, and my daughter several months, but once they learned to ride this car, they really loved it. Unfortunately, after a little over a year, the steering wheel on both cars became stripped, and without the steering wheel, there is no way to drive the car. Even before the steering wheels became unusable, they came off and had to be reattached a few times. We left the cars outside--sometimes in shade and sometimes not--the whole time, so that might or might not have anything to do with the steering wheel problem. I tend to think not. I think it was just the design of the cars, coupled with the great amount of time that the kids were using them.

Having said that, I am purchasing five of these this year for Christmas presents: Two for my kids, and three for my grandkids (all between the ages of five and eight). The kids loved them so much, and they really hated to see me throw them away, even after they were unusable.

So, all in all, a great toy, but if they are used a lot, don't expect them to last for years.

4.0 out of 5 stars rolling coaster car, January 12, 2009
We ordered two of these coaster cars for my two y/o and three y/o nephews.They arrived on time and as promised.There was"some assembly required",but very minimal.I had them both put together in about 1/2 hour.As soon as they were ready,all the adults had to try them to see if they would really go just by moving the steering wheel back and forth.They did. The kids play with them all the time.The adults are no longer allowed to.All in all a good purchase,everyone is happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, March 9, 2014
I ordered two by mistake and so kept the second one for at my house. It is a favorite when all my grandchildren visit.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, February 8, 2014
We love this scooter. My daycare children have loved them. I purchased two and they are not enough for everyone to have one. Great product. I would recommend this to everyone.

Rolling Coaster Car - Poppin' Pink