5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fun
We bought a couple of these after some friends of ours had bought some Plasma Cars, but we have seen no difference the these are about 40% less. My girls (ages 4 and 6) are having a blast on these.
Published on April 8, 2009 by Rebecca Kossmann

1.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Coaster Car
Poor quality, poor package, contact with the Rolling Coaster Car non-existing. Right rear wheel assembly broken - cannot use the car with the wheel.
Published on January 14, 2011 by M. Yarring

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, January 9, 2009
We got a couple of these cars for Christmas after having played with some at a friend's house. They're so much fun and the kids love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Is fantastic, January 7, 2009
It is the toy that most have enjoyed my daughters and my nephews, from 3 to 14 years and it is very tough, it's sensational

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Coaster Car rides well!, February 11, 2010
Perhaps the most used gift of our Christmas this year, the Rolling Coaster Car has provided much enjoyment for our three, five and even eight year old. The car has proven to be incredibly sturdy and at the same time, nice to our furniture as the curved front edge does not damage when bumping into things (it happens!). Though not made for the carpet, the car is easily maneuvered through obstacles such as tables and chairs in the kitchen. Well worth the purchase during this long winter!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Ride, April 23, 2010
Although a wheel had broken after only a month of use. I contacted the supplier to purchase a replacement wheel and was surprised to learn that it has a lifetime warranty! You can't beat that! They'll be sending me a new wheel shortly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Coaster Car, January 14, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets!, February 22, 2010
Laura Lum (Bakersfield, CA) - See all my reviews
This is such a cool toy. I just wished we had more ramps to go up and down with. My 2 year old is a pro on this toy, she's even figured out how to hold her sippy cup in the steering wheel and she's lightening fast on the toy. My 2 older kids love the toy just as much - 4yo and 7yo. It's incredibly durable and very easy to use. However, if you really want to go fast, you have to pump it with your legs....which is easier for a smaller child than a larger one. We take it to the park and go down ramps. It'll move on a flat surface but just not very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, January 25, 2009
Read the reviews on this toy, and decided to buy 2 for Christmas gifts. Yes we live in snow covered Northeastern OHIO, but they were used on the hardwood floor on Christmas morning anyway! My three year old grandson figured out the motion right away, and YES, everyone had to give it a try. The 2 year old was not parting with his, even though he was not as quick on it. They are put aside until the snow melts when they will be given another NEW test drive. The toys were very sturdy, and arrived quickly. Assembly was easy, but I wish they were put together because you just never know how hard you can WHACK the parts without damaging the toy. I had my husband do it because I am chicken, and he is the engineer!
Anyway, good toy, don't hesitate to buy it. It's just weird enough to be forever cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even for the older kids!, April 10, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised at just how much rough-housing this coaster car can take! My son and his friends gather their coaster cars (these boys range in age from 11 to 13) and race downhill; going off ramps and banging into each other like bumper cars to knock each other off course! It is not uncommon to see these boys carrying around their coaster cars to different obstacles. My son loves it and it was definitely worth the money spent. It is quite sturdy and I would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, March 9, 2014
I ordered two by mistake and so kept the second one for at my house. It is a favorite when all my grandchildren visit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot's of fun; Mechanically Sound; Color Fades, February 28, 2014
Like the title says, these things are freakishly fun for kids as they work in a magical sort of way.
We have had ours for 5 years and they have held up. Yeah, the wheels are plastic and show the wear, but overall, I'm impressed.
However, the color hasn't held up. We don't keep them out in the sun, but the colored body had faded quite a bit. This doesn't affect their function though, but the kids complain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›