Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2014
This brush is useless. I had a Revo Styler that I used for years until it died. Since those are not in production anymore I was excited to see that there was another brand making them. It's very cheaply made and does not twirl with enough force to use in any length of hair. It just stops. It was so disappointing! Gave in and ordered a new Revo Styler from ebay.
on December 30, 2004
Hey, People. This is a brush, not some hair-braiding gizmo.
on September 10, 2013
This brush is not working at all
Dont even get my hair waste my money on this
Garbage!!
Want my money back
on March 20, 2002
Me and my sister saved our money for this because we saw on tv that you can do braids really guick but after we bought it and used it we saw that you can NOT do a reall braid like it shows on tv all it can do is twist your hair. I recomiend to not by this its a waist of money
Hannah
on November 15, 2014
Battery operated.
on June 16, 2002
i got it when it just came out and paid [the money]. it s stupid worthless thing. never used it because it doesn't work. trust me there are better things to do with your money. and plus it doesn't take that long to braid you hair. at least you braid it not twist it. plus the "twist" falls apart in about a minute.
on March 28, 2002
it does NOT work it is a real piece of junk your wasting
your money on.
on April 5, 2002
This thing is a real piece of junk, it does'nt braid hair at all, it just twists it. And it does'nt even twist correctly! I tried and tried again and I never got a satisfying result. If you're looking for something to braid hair, don't bother buying this thing. Just continue using your own hands. It may be slower but it's less frustrating...