Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 31, 2015
I got this to mount a rolls PM351 to a mic stand. It worked but I had some issues with the PM351 so I tried out a behringer, but the behringer doesn't have a clamp I could find so I tried this and ... it doesn't work well. Big surprise.

Now I know this is not intended to be universal, but with a small change it could be. Instead of individual holes intended to match the Rolls units this could have a hole at the top and a hole at the bottom with a long, thin slot between. This would let several different pieces of equipment from various brands fit.

That isn't the reason I knocked it stars though. If it did that it would probably be 5 start despite the other issue, which has been noted in other reviews.

The clearance for the clamp is VERY tight when mounting to a mic stand. Originally I put it on a boom mic and mounted it to the lower portion. It wouldn't fit over that so I had to unscrew the tightening nut and slide it over the upper part of the stand then down onto the lower part. I didn't like how it fit even then so I had to take that apart again and mount it onto the upper part of the stand (not the boom though because that would throw off the balance). I'm not 100% in love with how it is in that position but it seems to work and my bass player isn't complaining so I guess it works.

If someone from Rolls reads this consider my idea for the universal slot. I'd buy a dozen of this kind of clamp if it has the universal slot.
on August 10, 2013
Just like all Rolls equipment, very sturdy! I was bummed to find that it comes without the thumb screw, though, to secure it to the microphine stand (pictured), and multiple trips to Home Depot's screw aisle still haven't resulted in a successful match. Thanks goodness for duct tape and low stage lighting!
on May 12, 2014
The only reason I only give this clamp 4 stars is because it has a small opening and will not fit all mic stands. It's not a big deal if you have several mic stands to choose from. We just swapped the one I was using with another team member's stand and all was good.
on October 22, 2014
Not very usable. Places unit in an awkward position. Since the unit requires lots of cables, they end up in the way. The clamp does not fit on a music stand and doesn't fit well on a mic stand. I tend to just leave the rolls on the floor. disappointed.
on October 1, 2012
I used this to attach my Rolls PM50S Personal Monitor Amplifier System to a mic or cymbal stand for live uses. The only small issue I have is the mounting hole in the back is too small to fit any stand except the top small pipe of a mic stand. It is hard steel so I had to use a pair of vise grips to open it wide enough to fit a wider stand.
on May 9, 2013
Rolls clearly thought a good deal about this design. The mounting holes for your device are down further on the plate (below the label) to ensure that there is plenty of room for the cables that attach to the back of your device. The mounting screw is set up for the thinner part of most microphone stands, as that's likely the spot that your hand is able to reach most easily. I know some have complained about this feature, and I was at first a little annoyed that it wouldn't mount to the larger diameter barrel, but I use my Rolls PM351 every week and I can't play my instrument and make adjustments without this bracket being on the upper barrel. Great product!
on July 9, 2013
This clamp would have been 5 stars if it had a larger circumference to not only fit on a Microphone Stand but also a Drum Tom Stand. It can be spread and retrofitted with a Channel-Locs and Pliers, but you shouldn't have to.
on July 11, 2013
Either Rolls changed their mechanical design on the bracket, or the headphone amps. Out of four PM50s headphone amps, the bracket directly fit only two. Two brackets lined up correctly on two headphone amps. The other two brackets had only one hole in alignment. The bracket holds the headphone amp, but with only one screw. I will have to modify the bracket to add another screw for extra stability.
on July 14, 2014
Perfect match for the Rolls PM351. No mounting screws included, but I found heavy duty Velcro worked well and easier to pack when broken down.
on July 22, 2014
Works great! I purchased it for my PM351 box, and it helped by being able to mount it onto a mic stand. Now, it's easier to control the volumes, and I'm satisfied. I'd recommend this item!!