From the Manufacturer
Rolodex Workspace Accessories
Solid construction. Industrial look. Simple, practical functionality. This collection comes in black mesh reinforced with solid metal edging, and features unexpected details that make organization easier and faster.
Two-Tone Mesh Line
Fine-gauge metal mesh panels in solid black come together with striking silver accents and contemporary curved lines to create the Rolodex Two-Tone Mesh line of workspace accessories. This collection is elegant in its simplicity, and thoughtfully created with details that help you stay organized.
Benefits & Highlights
Spend less time looking for what you need and more time focusing on what matters.
Rolodex offers over 30 different matching pieces to choose from so you can create the system that works best for you.
Whether it is piles of paper, miscellaneous office supplies, or your infamous junk drawer, Rolodex offers the tools you need to regain control of your workspace.
Easy-to-use tools that just work.
Sometimes it's the little things that can make all the difference. Rolodex workspace accessories are thoughtfully designed to make organizing faster and simpler.
Rolodex workspace accessories feature sturdy metal mesh construction reinforced with solid metal edging.
Note: images above may not reflect actual item.
Simple Steps to Getting Organized
1. Stop and Think
- What do you struggle with the most when it comes to being organized?
- What could you do differently to help overcome this challenge?
- Put the items you use most often closest to you.
- Store less frequently used items in cabinets, drawers, or files.
- If there is something you no longer need, just get rid of it.
3. Make the Most of Your Space with Rolodex Workspace Accessories
- Whether you need help managing piles of paper, improving ergonomics, or organizing office supplies, the extensive collection of Rolodex workspace accessories can help keep your day-to-day from getting in the way so you can focus on what matters.
4. Designate a Place for Everything
- Give everything a home so there is no question where to put items when not in use.
- Use a letter tray or wall file as an inbox for papers that haven't been filed yet.
- At the end of the day, take 5 minutes to file all of the papers in your inbox.
5. Evaluate Your System
- No system is ever perfect the first time, so don't be afraid to make adjustments to your organizational system as you go.
- The more effectively you can layout your system, the easier it will be to maintain.