Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rolodex Mesh Collection Desk Organizer, Black (22171)" and save 60% off the $22.49 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Rolodex Mesh Collection Desk Organizer, Black (22171)
|Price:||$9.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.60 (56%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This desk tray organizer maximizes desktop space, goes with any décor, and keeps supplies out of the way but easy to find.
- Mesh collection desk accessories have a simple and elegant industrial look and sturdy metal construction.
- Features 2 pen / pencil compartments and space for a 3- by 3-inch note pad (sold separately).
- 6 inches long by 5.875 inches wide by 5.25 inches high.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Rolodex Mesh Collection Desk Organizer, Black (22171)
Universal One Mesh Desk Organizer, Black B0071BPBJG
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||EasyPAG Direct||BestSource OfficeSupplies||AO JIA|
|Dimensions||6.38 inches x 12.16 inches x 11.03 inches||5 inches x 8.7 inches x 5.5 inches||3.55 inches x 5.12 inches x 5.7 inches||3.95 inches x 3.55 inches x 3.55 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.71 pounds||0.35 pounds||0.7 pounds||0.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Rolodex Workspace Accessories
Solid construction. Industrial look. Simple, practical functionality. This collection comes in black mesh reinforced with solid metal edging, and features unexpected details that make organization easier and faster.
Two-Tone Mesh Line
Fine-gauge metal mesh panels in solid black come together with striking silver accents and contemporary curved lines to create the Rolodex Two-Tone Mesh line of workspace accessories. This collection is elegant in its simplicity, and thoughtfully created with details that help you stay organized.
Benefits & Highlights
Spend less time looking for what you need and more time focusing on what matters.
Rolodex offers over 30 different matching pieces to choose from so you can create the system that works best for you.
Whether it is piles of paper, miscellaneous office supplies, or your infamous junk drawer, Rolodex offers the tools you need to regain control of your workspace.
Easy-to-use tools that just work.
Sometimes it's the little things that can make all the difference. Rolodex workspace accessories are thoughtfully designed to make organizing faster and simpler.
Rolodex workspace accessories feature sturdy metal mesh construction reinforced with solid metal edging.
Note: images above may not reflect actual item.
Simple Steps to Getting Organized
1. Stop and Think
- What do you struggle with the most when it comes to being organized?
- What could you do differently to help overcome this challenge?
- Put the items you use most often closest to you.
- Store less frequently used items in cabinets, drawers, or files.
- If there is something you no longer need, just get rid of it.
3. Make the Most of Your Space with Rolodex Workspace Accessories
- Whether you need help managing piles of paper, improving ergonomics, or organizing office supplies, the extensive collection of Rolodex workspace accessories can help keep your day-to-day from getting in the way so you can focus on what matters.
4. Designate a Place for Everything
- Give everything a home so there is no question where to put items when not in use.
- Use a letter tray or wall file as an inbox for papers that haven't been filed yet.
- At the end of the day, take 5 minutes to file all of the papers in your inbox.
5. Evaluate Your System
- No system is ever perfect the first time, so don't be afraid to make adjustments to your organizational system as you go.
- The more effectively you can layout your system, the easier it will be to maintain.
Package Quantity: 1 | Size: A
Top Customer Reviews
The organizer is made of good metal, and the metal mesh is functional -- to see through -- but also structurally fortifying. That isn't a sylph-like Macbook Air in the picture, either. It's a much heavier & bigger old G4 Powerbook. I also need it to hold pens & papers, like everyone. It is strong, lightweight, small and non-intrusive.
However, sometimes it appears whomever designed a particular organizer just didn't pay much attention to how someone might use it.
For example, in this unit there are two back bins which are 1/4 of an inch too small to hold the regular size 3 x 5 post it notes. A quarter of an inch! Really. Didn't anyone try to put some Post Its in the bin when they made the prototype?
Prototype, ah no. Likely this was designed on a computer, and the bin was specified to be 3 inches wide, but the material width wasn't taken into consideration so the bin turned out too small.
I'll use the unit, but it's disappointing to be so close yet so limited.
Wake up designers. Think through the use for your products, and then make sure the stuff to be organized actually fits.
PS I expect to get a comment that 3M should make the 3x5 Post It notes smaller and that would solve the problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This organizer has the right idea but, for me, is too small. I wish it had 2 more letter holders. I also wish there was a larger size designed for folders. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Dalgal46
I looked around on another site for this desk organizer and I couldn't find one for this price.Published 5 days ago by babies2
Small enough to not take up too much room on the desk top. There's a little area on the front that works great for a square sticky-note pad, I've been putting business cards on... Read morePublished 25 days ago by Suzan M. Herbst
Small enough for a night stand. That's where mine goes. Enough room for some note paper and a few pens, pencils, etc.Published 1 month ago by William Corsair