Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

67%
33%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on September 30, 2013
I'm a sucker for a hot Irish man, and when Nate sets his eyes on the girl he's been picking on for years, Billie, she is in for it. She has never exactly liked Nate, but when he returns from Ireland a gorgeous adult she can't keep her eyes to herself.
Can Billie overcome her loathing for Nate and actually have a real relationship?
on October 3, 2012
Usually I stay away from short stories because a) I fear they might be underdeveloped and b) if I like them they are too short wanting more.
Here the second option applies. I was surprised by how much liked this story. Love Nate and Billie and how she started hating and then loving him.
Maybe a more accurate physical description would have helped me to imagine them better. Even Calvin and Jo were very likeable and funny.
The first part of the story, when Billie's dreams are shattered meeting her prospective Irish Prince Charming-to-be I laughed like crazy.
Luckily he was not a rea head! The acne goes away the red hair is for ever! XD Sorry, nothing against red haired men but this kind of hair color on a man is a turn off for me.
I understand why she didn't tell him she was pregnant after he received the call from Ireland but after a couple of months she could inform him.
Never having been pregnant I don't know if it's plausible that at their appointments her doctor could not tell her she was having twins. Is not necessary a change in the prenatal cure, one too notoceable to hide?
This is just a curiosity of mine.
Then I understand Nate's anguish knowning the dangerous situation Billie was in and his desire to save her but to knock the door down and storm into a room where there are armed men is not the ideal way of getting out safe and alive.

However the story I read quickly. Maybe in the future we'll get a full lenght novel since the premises for this author are good.
on October 30, 2013
Loved this book. Just wish it was longer. Great job. Keep up the great work. Will bw reading more of her stories.
on July 26, 2012
Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I knew that I would be given a real treat when I saw that T.E. Ridener wrote this. The flow of the story keeps you from putting this book down. She draws you in and makes you feel as if you are there in the story. I can't wait to read more from her!
on December 16, 2012
Once I started reading I could not stop! This book was funny and I cried a few times, It was captivating and I was drawn in from the first sentence! It was short but the story was told in such a way that I did not feel like anything was left out. I loved it and can't wait to read more of her books!
on December 19, 2012
I absolutely loved this book. Great character development in the space allotted. I would love read a sequel! I look forward to read more by T.E. Ridener!!
on July 8, 2012
At first when i started reading this book i had no idea it was going to be so good! It is defiantly one of them books you do not want to put down.It is full of passion as well as suspence and it tells a wonderful love story, I will one day read it again.
on April 24, 2014
Tears! This book brought me to tears!!!!!!! One tiny part I didn't like, but I completely loved it overall. I must have a particular liking for Irishmen, lol. Crazy roller coaster ending, which got even better as it went on. :) Will DEFINITELY be re-reading this one!

T. E. Ridener likes to tear apart me wee heart.
on May 27, 2014
I enjoyed this book. There was secrets, angst, romance, sex and mystery. There was some gaps in story but nothing that isn't cleared up later. Overall enjoyed it.