Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Color: TanChange

on October 9, 2010
We have several pie irons and store them in our camper. I purchased this for my husband for his birthday and he loves it. No more hunting for the irons in the storage bin. Just reach in, grab the bag and carry it to the campfire. We were able to put 6 in the bag but not sure I would recommend doing that. Almost busts out the zipper. I think we will order another one. If you have pie irons, I think this is a must.
on February 20, 2011
this bag is very handy for keeping your pie-irons organized. very well made. i definitely recommend using towels or something to pad your irons to protect them from drops.
on March 14, 2013
Other than the color (I would have gone with a darker color) this is a very high quality bag. I use it for a double pie iron and plan to purchase a waffle iron in the future. I also keep my pie iron cook book in the bag too inside of a plastic baggie. I just love being neat and organized and keeping everything in one place. This is definitely worth the price.
on December 31, 2012
This looks like a really great bag for pie irons. It does have dual zipper pulls (not mentioned in ad so I did wonder) making it simple to open a little or a lot. It also allows for longer sticks to stick out of the end if need be. I haven't actually taken it out camping since it is Dec. in Michigan, but can't wait to try it!
on April 26, 2010
We needed a bag to store our pie irons in and this does the job, but is very cheaply made. All in all works for storage but wouldn't want to carry heavy pie irons in it very much. Over time it doesn't seem like it would hold up.
on May 25, 2011
This is a handy cover and carrier. I wish it was longer so my non-Rome pire irons would fit inside.
on July 18, 2012
Purchased this so I had somewhere to store our camp fire tools. I wanted this not only for storage when not in use, but also for transportation.

This is a great product. Feels really durable. We are using it to hol two pie irons, 2 hot dogs roasters, 4 marshmallow roasters, and 2 extendable roasters.

Would definitely recommend this to everyone.
on June 5, 2013
I purchased this to hold the Pie Irons and marshmallow sticks I purchased (company called Rome), but this bag did not hold the sticks very well. It's a great looking bag, and it arrived when it said that it would. But I wouldn't say it was worth the $20+ I spent on it, let alone the fact that it didn't hold all the items I thought it was supposed to hold.
on November 27, 2012
I have mine stuffed with 4 pie irons and a clam-shell broiler. It's a tight fit, but it works. Great idea, so they are not bouncing around the back of my van.

I don't know if this is Amazon legal, but if you want to see some nifty pie iron vids on youtube, two brothers adventures is the place.

jonesey65244
on December 28, 2013
I would have said it was a great bag if it was darker. The tan color shows the black soot from the Pie Iron. In the field or camp site you aren't going to get your Pie Iron that clean. I have a double Pie Iron and a hot dog fork that I also keep in the bag along with my cook book.