4.0 out of 5 stars The recipes look just awesome.
I can't wait to give the new ideas in this book a try. I have used my irons for pies, but not much else.
Published 20 months ago by Dianne Gunderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Creative Pie Iron Cooking
Amazon description lists book as .5" thick which I assumed to be a typical hard back. Actual book is .04" (3/16") which is less than 1/10 the described thickness.

Published on December 10, 2009 by JDR

1.0 out of 5 stars Creative Pie Iron Cooking, December 10, 2009
This review is from: Rome's #2011 Creative Pie Iron Cooking Book (Paperback)

The book is a very dissapointing paper back, printed on low quality paper; and considering the length of time that the company has been in business making Pie Irons, I would hope they could come up with a better "Best of the Best" recipe selection!

I generously gave it one star because a person could most likely get some useful information from it, however, in my oppinion, this book is in no way worth the $14.99 price tag!

To the companies credit... they do make excellent Pie Irons!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Rome's #2011 Creative Pie Iron Cooking Book (Paperback)
I found this book at a camping store for almost half of the cost Amazon charges. Just to clarify, the camping store did not have the book on sale, their normal price was almost half what Amazon charged. I found the booklet to be very small and not worth the price I was charged. With that said I did find the receipes interesting and plan to try some of them in the near future. To wrap up my review...the receipes were good but I was overcharged for the book. I think $7.99 to $8.99 would be a fair price to charge.

4.0 out of 5 stars The recipes look just awesome., December 26, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Satisfied, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Rome's #2011 Creative Pie Iron Cooking Book (Paperback)
I thought for 14.95 I would get a nice big cookbook but to my surprise I received a pamphlet with some recipes in it. I feel I was taken advantage of and will not use or recommend that seller again. I also question Amazons integrity and will probably use another web site in the future.

Rome's #2011 Creative Pie Iron Cooking Book