Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Format: DVD|Change

on May 28, 2013
May 28th, 2013

I'd just like to start off this review by saying this: I enjoy comedy. I enjoy a wide range of comedy. I listen to Dave Chappelle, Gabriel Iglesias, Daniel Tosh, Bill Hicks, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall etc.... It's been (at the time of this review) nine years since Dave Chappelle has released a standup special and I have not laughed that hard since. Well, in the early hours of the morning; I'm wide awake, bored out of my mind. I'm on youtube and I see an advertisement for a new standup special from Ron White. I go to the link and download the entire special (100% legal, by the way) for only $5.00. So I push the link, and all of a sudden I'm that guy.......watching the special. I have now laughed as hard as I did all those years ago.

Now, if you're new to comedy or if you've only seen Ron White on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour then you're in for a surprise. Ron White is a very vulgar comic and isn't shy about dropping some F-Bombs (Look at the list of comics I like and you'll see I have no issues with this).

In this very unprofessional standup special, Ron White shows how he has one of the best deliveries in the business today. He talks about a wide range of topics like Sex, Tiger Woods, Dr. Phil, Autism, Cock Holsters, and of course booze. This is, in my opinion, the best standup special of his career. He's steadily been getting better from Tater Salad, You Can't Fix Stupid, Behavioral Problems and he stepped up his game even more with A Little Unprofessional. Ron shows us once again why his job is better than ours.

Cheers, folks.
on December 21, 2013
Ron White is always incredibly funny. He has such a natural sense of humor about him and gets right at my funny bone. I've heard him before and I absolutely loved this standup show... Had me rolling on the floor laughing the whole time! Good job Ron, you did it again!
on May 31, 2013
Awesome think this is his best DVD yet !!!!!!It has another cover on it when it was in Walmart but the Special features are funny as hell AND WELL WORTH THE PURCHASE . RON IS JUST PLAIN INSANE this might be funnier then Tater Salad and thats saying a lot.
on February 15, 2016
Ron White, one of a kind stand up is not for the faint of heart. Though incredibly funny for those with an open mind, this skit is very adult oriented so caution should be exercised when viewing by young folks. I truly enjoy his down-home laid back style of humor raw as it is on occasions, the stories are worth overlooking his interspersed vulgarities. He's a very funny man! Period!!!
on August 5, 2015
Real life experiences are the best humor around and Ron certainly knows how to tell a story. Sometimes his dialogue is a bit strong but the application is appropriate for what he's describing, so plan accordingly if you have young kids around. Great DVD and unless you're a real prude I'm sure that you'll laugh you butt off.
on July 14, 2013
Ron White A Little Unprofessional is in my words another smash comedy set by the Master. True he uses alot of foul language during his comedy set but that's what makes him the way he is. Some of my favorite parts of this DVD was the start with him with a shovel and then saying "Told you to shut up". Perfect way to start the DVD then some of the jokes were sexual in style but given his past preformances thats a given for his sets. But beside Christopher Titus, Ron White, and I think one other comedian who can make me laugh so hard I will fall over in the chair or sofa. Ron White was able to do just that with most of this jokes my gut was hurting at one point and then almost cried from the laughing. So in closing I own all of Mr. Ron White's comedy sets DVD wise Tatar Salad, Behavioral Problems, You Can't Fix Stupid, and now A Little Unprofessional. So if you don't mind a comedian who is crude, little rude, and uses some foul language during his comedy set then pick up Ron White's latest set and prepare to laugh as hard as my family did during the show.
on November 4, 2013
Yeah, Ron's always been a little "unprofessional." That's part of what makes him so much fun to watch. This particular set is more self-aware than what I've seen before. Ron understands that he's "Ron White" now...like his cohort Larry the Cable Guy, there's Ron White the person and Ron White the character on stage. The difference is that "Ron White" the character isn't a parody of anything. ("Larry the Cable Guy" is, to a great extent.) The facts are a bit elastic when they come within a certain range of Ron--but who cares? He's spot-on as usual, and it's great fun.
on April 13, 2014
Ron likes to drink during his comedy shows. Towards the end the Scotch starts to take over making him even funnier. I would greatly suggest this one to anyone looking for a good laugh. It has foul langue so pg-17 rating on this. He's much funnier then Foxworthy or any of the Blue collar. He even Jokes about Jeff F..
on January 14, 2014
This man is a far cry from being blue collar nowadays. He's got money-money, the real kind that you have to say twice. Honestly though, he wears it well. I like his stories. I like how he stands up against stupid ideas and stupid people. He doesn't use a hacky catch phase. Ron White talks marriage, friends, family, substances, and he makes it all hilarious. This is on the list of comedy records that I return to again and again throughout my lifetime. It's a good hard laughing record.
on January 23, 2014
Not even close to the level of his previous work. Most of the material unfortunately about b***jobs. Save your time and money